Chapter 13- The Jealousy is All Around

A/N
Or the author could grow bored and decide 'Bonding with Error' won by a landslide :3

     You and Error sat on the couch, listening to a clock's hands turn each second and minute. "So. . ." You started, hoping to get Error into a conversation. "wHaT?" "How you doing?" "rEaLLy?" "Hehe. . . Hey um, what is that weird portal you jump in?" ". . . tHe vOId. . ." "The what?" "iT's wHeRE I sUPpOSEdlY cAmE fRoM." "It looks-" "eMpTY? yEaH kiNDa. I pErFErEd eMPtY oVeR FrESh." "Was he-" "tHe sAnS tHAt lOOkS aNd AcTS lIkE hE's fROm ThE 90's? yEAh." "He annoys you that much?" "yEs." Error seemed distant today, like he was nervous. At this point, all you could do was turn on the TV and take a nap. (How eventful XD)

     'This is impossible' Classic thought to himself as he looked at Lust teasing Edge. 'I can't be developing feeling for him. . . It was just a one time thing. . . right?' Classic rubbed his skull as he walked to the kitchen to grab himself a bottle of ketchup. Just excusing his thoughts coming from tiredness, or him just being paranoid. . . something like that.

      Error looked at Blueberry as the little Sans walked inside the house. His mind no longer thinking of a way to kill Fresh, but looking at the facial expression of his crush. Blue's cheekbones were tinted with a cyan, light blush. 'WhAt tHe fUcK haPPeNed tO hIm?!?-' Error stopped as ideas came to his mind, some he didn't like. Mostly the one about another monster trying to win the naive little Sans' heart. Error's eyes displayed the word 'error' his eyesockets were full of that word. This seemed to call Fresh off as he skateboarded away, Butler was gonna be mad about that. Error's eyes then twitched as he sat up, storming to his room. Ignoring whoever tried asking him questions.

      Ink looked at Blue to Error's room as he slammed the door shut, furiously. He knew it was weird, probably wrong, but he felt like he had feelings for Error. He didn't know why, or the exact feeling, but he did know it was a special one. Plus, he always felt anger when Error followed or watched Blue. Ink sighed, calling himself silly, not like he would ever get Error. It's obvious Error has feelings towards Blue instead of him. But the creator Sans just didn't like the idea of Error's heart to be broken. Every Sans could see Blue's blush, it was obvious Blue felt the same feelings Ink gets when he's around Error. Excpet, those feeling were growing towards a monster other than Error.

       Lust looked at Classic to Edge with a smirk, then you sleeping; the smirk grew wider. He couldn't think why, but he loved the love drama that was spreading around. "Yo, yo dawg, what you thinkin' 'bout?!" "Heh, don't worry about it Fresh~" "Yo, Imma worry. You look like you up to somethin' my bro-cep." "What if I am?~" "Uh. . ." Fresh said, obvious stumped, his glasses display 'uh   . . .'. "FRESH STOP RIDING YOUR SKATEBOARD ALL OVER THE HOUSE! YOU'RE MAKING MARKS ON THE WALLS AND FURNITURE!" Butler screamed infuriated by the skateboard markings. That, certainly woke you from your nap. "Gotta dash homie!" Fresh said as he teleported with his skateboard. Butler mumbled as he set down his cleaning supplies and teleported after the oldschool Sans.

     Ink sat there feeling mixed emotions as he glared at Blueberry from time to time. Blueberry, looked back at him in confusion, obviously oblivious to what he done. Error sat in his room, not knowing wether to rage or cry, both were making him glitch anyway. Lust sat there, a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. You and Edge looked back at Lust, naive to what his smirk meant. Classic was in confusion as well, battling his emotions as he sat at the kitchen table, drinking ketchup. Fresh was running from Butler. G, Chess, and Horror were being lazy asses as they took a nap until dinner in their rooms. For Possessed. . . . eh, who the hell knows or cares.

A/N
I know, I know. Well if you don't like the fact that I'm addind one more ship to the series, Idgasf. We need more drama! Anyway, Fresh just gonna be there for da humor and to annoy the ever loving shit outta Error. But hey, while there definitely ain't gonna be a 'Fresh x Reader' there may be a 'Fresh x Lust' chapter. So, what? Do you really think the whole 'Classic x Wolf Edge' thing is gonna be great. I mean hey, MOAR LEMON CHAPTERS FOR EVERYONE! So, yeah, we be getting to dat drama (~o3o)~
Anyway, SIN YA NEXT TIME~ ;3