Chapter 15- A THORN-iful Blowjob With a Side of Confession

You were nervous about this, Possessed had an erie grin as you followed him to his room. That was probably the most akward dinner you've been to. Literally, everyone was ready to fucking fight! Lust, Fresh, and you wentnto the living room. Unfortunately, Classic forced Edge to stay in the kitchen. Anyway, like the last two nights, the door was slammed shut and locked. Except, you flinched as you felt boney hands grab your shoulders. "hEhE, mY tURn~"

        Classic looked at Edge, the skele-wolf looked a bit scared. Classic rubbed his neck and chuckled. "Sorry just uh. . . god this is. . . odd. . ." Classic started as all the other Sans' left the kitchen. Edge looked up at him as he skele-wolf stood on his hind legs, only to lean on Classic leg. "You know I can't pick you up." Edge barked, making a skeleton version of the puffy face. Classic sighed with a blush, finding the he obviously wouldn't win this argument. His left eye flashed blue as his blue magic picked up Edge. Edge's expression turned happy as he was carried like a baby by the magic.

Edge opened his eyes as he felt himself drop onto a bed. By the smell of the room, he could tell it was Classic's room. He rolled onto his stomach then sat up as he looked towards the doorway. Classic was closing the door and locking it. "Okay, Edge." Classic sighed as he faced Edge. Edge kinda stiffened as he looked at Classic, thoughts flowing through his mind.

εδɡε'ς Թσѵ

'Did I do somethin' bad? Is he gonna beat me up? Or worse, kill me?' I stiffened, these thoughts flooding my head. I was snapped out of them moments later by Classic's voice. "Hehe, relax.~" Classic said seductively as he pushed me on my back. His cheekbones emmiting and obviously blue blush. Confusement lasted only a few moments as I finally realized what was going on. Unwillingly, a red blush covered my face as I covered my face with my paws. But Classic moved them to the sides of me, pinning them down to the bed. He was above me, I was pinned to the bed under him; it's obvious what was happening now.

αմϯհσɾԹσѵ

Possessed took off his pants, then threw them somewhere in the messy room. He held you by the collar as he forced you on your knees. (WARNING OBVIOUS LEMONS FROM HERE ON OUT IS OBVIOUS AF!) "dOn't lOOk nERvOuS, i'M OnLy A LOT bIGgGER tHaN tHe OThERs.~" Possessed chuckled as he grabbed your hair, forcing you to get closer to his ecto-dick. You tried pushing away, but that was in vain as he forced open your mouth with his magic. After leaning against the door, he forced you to take him all in. Tears fell down your cheeks as he forced you to stay like this for a moment. Then, finally let you brethe; only to force you on his dick again, luckily this time he didn't force you to deep throat him.

Letting go of your hair, he laughed a bit. "wElL! yOu BEtTeR gEt sTArTED.~" Possessed chuckled as he look down on you, his eyes hazed with lust. You inhailed a bit before taking him in your mouth. His moans sounded glitchy, like his voice. The only good thing at the movement, his dick wasn't covered in thorns. Neither his vines- wait what? You flinched a bit as you felt a vine rip off your pants, leaving your lower parts exposed. Then, you flinched again as you felt another vines going up your back from under your shirt. "sToP SLAcKiNG." Possessed moaned in irritation as he grabbed your hair, forcing you to bob your head faster.

Your gasp was muffled as cold air hit your body, now you were completely exposed. Possessed let out a satisfied grunt in between moans. You felt vines wrap around your wrist, then bring them together so one strong vine held your hands behind your back. The flower-skeletons moans grew louder as he forced your to deepthroat him over and over. Once again, tears rolled down your cheeks as you braced yourself. Another strong vine wrapped around your ankles, holding them together, you were at Possessed's mercy now. Soon, he came in your mouth, letting out a shaky moan as a smirk was plastered on his face when he looked down at you. "SwALloW." He ordered with an amused chuckle. After you swallowed what seemed to be all of it, he finally let you brethe once again.

εδɡε'ς Թσѵ

"Heh, god this is gonna be weird." Classic chuckled as he smashed his teeth into mine, making a 'clank' sound. Let's just call it a 'clank kiss', that's what Lust calls it. Just kidding, he doesn't call it that and neither will I. My bones for a body soon relaxed as I felt Classic's tongue lick my teeth. I then opened my mouth, allowing him entrance as I formed my own tongue. Our tongue's tangled as he removed his hand from my wrist. I let out a quiet howl-like moan as hia hand caressed my ribs, his claw like fingers scratching the bones. It was pure pleasure as he did this to my ribs and spine. Finally, he broke away from the kiss. I was left panting beneath him, he was in full control now.

I wiggled a bit as Classic pulled off my pants, my body eager to receive more touches. "Be patient, this is as well a punishment." That made me stop and tilt my head. I let out a weird 'aru' (THIS ISN'T A HETALIA FANFIC CHINA! You're in the wrong place again! ):V (China: ._____. uh. . .) *facepalms* what am I gonna do with you =~=') sounds. "You slept with her, so face the punishment." I whimpered a bit at this. I felt guilt wash over me as my ears drooped. Then, I felt a hand caress my cheekbones. "Don't worry, I'm just gonna tease ya.~" He chuckled as his blue tongue ran along my neck. My ears perked back up as I flinched in surprise.

My quiet howl-moans resumed as Classic bit my neck, not to roughly, but rough enough for pain to be caused. His hands somehow taking off my jacket and red turtleneck, revealing the collar. Instinctively, I lightly thrusted my pelvis as one of his fingers circled my pelvic inlet. I whimpered in need in between my moans, as his hands then slid back up along my spine. "If you admit your mine, I might let ya have it." He whispered seductively as he licked my neck, no longer biting. The tip of his fingers now the only thing touching me. It was overwhelming as my senses were beginning to drain away, replaced in my mind by hazing lust. I nodded, my arms were wrapped around him as the sounds of my bones rattling could be heard; I was shivering in need. He 'kissed' my cheekbone before sitting up a bit, my tongue lolling out my mouth.

After Classic took off his clothes, he smirked as I stared at him. Remembering the size of his ecto-dick. "Like what you see?~" He asked as he crawled above me. I couldn't help but bark quietly in excitement, hopfully nobody but him heard. I formed my red, magic, ass (cause can't say butt without smirking or laughing XD). "Good boy.~" He congratulated as he positioned himself at my anus. I howled a bit louder than expected as he suddenly thrust into me. I thrusted my pelvis, telling him to continue. Thankfully, he did. My howl-moans sounded more like moans as he thrusted in and out. I threw my head as my own ecto-dick formed. Our moans filled the room as his thrust turned animalistic. "Shit, Edge.~ Y-you're so tight, and I'm cl-close!~" He moaned as he rammed into one spot, I howled in ecstasy as my dick ejaculated red, sticky magic/ectoplasm all over Classic's ribs. Soon, he came in me as he moaned my name. After a few moments, he collapsed next to me and pulled me close; my back against his ribs. We didn't care if he was still in me as we fell asleep, they would most likely disapear by morning anyway.