Chapter 8- OH MAI GAWD PUPPY EDGE Y U SO CUTE! >O<

(halp I've been shit posting for at least 15 minutes and it's fucking 1 am in the damn morning XD)

     You sat on the couch as Edge was curled in a ball infront of the door, one of is eyesockets open and looking right at you. Bored and trying to cool the akward atmosphere, you reached for the remote on the table in front of the couch. You turned on the TV, it only seemed to have 2 channels. Nappstaton's and the Mettatons'. You sighed as you changed it to Mettaton's channel. Mentally mapping out the house, you looked around from where you sat. Edge sat up and stretched before heading into the kitchen. You could hear his growls of frustation as he tried to get something. An idea popped in your head as you looked towards the door. It was unguarded!

      Unfortunately as soon as you stood up, Edge teleported on the table. He growled at you then barked in your face. You fell backwards onto the couch in surprise. He then huffed as he teleported back to the kitchen... most likely. Well, you were off to a great start! :D You take a glance at the kitchen as you sighed in defeat. Since escaping was an obvious bad idea, why not bond with Edge? That's exactly what you asked yourself, which your body answered by standing up. Once again, Edge teleported in front if you growling. "Woah, woah, I just wanna help you." You reasurred the skele-wolf, this did make him stop growling though, but he kept his stance.

He seemed to be contemplating on what to do before huffing and nodding his head towards the kitchen. Taking that as a 'fine' you sat up and began walking towards the kitchen. When you got in there, it was obvious Edge was trying to get to the cupboards. As you opened the cupboards you saw two of them; one full of ketchup bottles, the other, mustard. You looked back at Edge behind you as you pointed to the mustard. To which he happily barked as he stood on his hind legs, and god DAYUM HIS LITTLE BEGGING IN LIKE A PUPPIES! >w<

You just couldn't help but smile at the cuteness as you set a bottle of mustard down. Edge took the bottle in his jaws as he happily padded into the living room, as if he was a dog with a bone. As you followed him, you contemplated what questions to ask the cute puppy.

A/N
Hello my beautiful/handsome readers. It's me again, so now, it's time to kinda Roleplay with Edge. Basically, tell me what you wanna ask Edge in the next chapter so you know, it feels moar realistic I guess XD
Well bye ya filthy sinners~ ;3