Chapter 3- Greetings from Edgy and Original One

You hugged yourself as you walked through the cold, wishing you had brought a jacket. Well, wishing for the jacket, was an understament; you wished you brought a heavy coat. As you walked through the coldness, your mind drifted off wondering how there was various versions of Toriels back in the ruins. The Horrortale and Underfell Toriels' goodbyes were the ones that creeped you out the most. The only thing odd back there was the fact there was two Asgores in the ruins, saying that they were from Underswap and Swapfell... it was odd. Instinctively, you stiffened as you were, in some way, literally snapped back to reality as the loud sound of a twig snapping echoed throughout the area. Right when you heard some bushes rustle and saw to shadowy figures, you bolted it. The footsteps of your predator chasing it's prey was clearly heard in the snow.

     Tiredness took over your senses as you stopped at a bridge, it seemed to be blocked by bones. Whoever was chasing you was obviously pretty well prepared; seeing how they blocked the bridge to stop anyone from escaping them. You turned around, curiosity getting the better of you, as you heard a chuckle. It was two skeletons? A crap-ton of questions flooded your mind. How was he chuckling? How is he moving around? Did he build this wall? Could he talk? You shook your head in an attempt to get the questions off your thoughts. You felt dizzy just from being tired; it would be painful to have that dizziness turn to a headache. The skeleton closest to you outstretched it's hand, causing you to flinch out of surprise at his sudden movement.

    "Is that anyway to greet a friend?" His voice indicated he was male, his looks and tone of voice seemed to give off a chill atmosphere. Hesitantly, you reached out your hand and shook his. You blushed in embarrassment as you heard a fart sound. Was that you? "The old whoopie cushion in hand trick, always works." He said laughing, causing you to laugh as well. The skeleton behind the laughing one grumbled, he seemed to be quite grumpy. "Heh, my name is Sans, but you would find it easier to call me Classic. Mr Edgy Skely's name is well... Sans, just call him Edge." Great more questions that have yet to be answered! "Mine is (Y/N)."

     Edge walked up to Classic and flicked him in the skull, you only snickered as Classic seemed to turn around and look at him angrily as he rubbed his skull. He then sighed and turned around, a slight look of regret in his eyes. Now, you stopped snickering as you felt your stomach dropped, you had a bad feeling. "Sorry to tell you this but-" Classic started, only to be impatiently interrupted by Edge. "You comin' with us wether ya like it or not." Yep, bad feeling means bad event. Here's the bad event.