Chapter 9- Who's Next? Wait- LUST?!?!

Edge barked happily as he butted your hand with his skull. You playfully denied to pet him, until he decided to lightly nibbled you hand. Not knowing whether he was actually playing about really biting you or not, you finally pet him. It was odd rubbong your hand across the bone, the only things that was enjoyable was when you got to petting his ears. Fortunately for you, they were soft. The cute skele-wolf began to lay down and drift to sleep as you pet his ears. Soon, he fell asleep, letting out soft snores as drifted deeper into sleep.

        You were voting on wether to stop petting him or not. At some point you were just automatically petting hin as your mind drifted off to the 'conversation' you had earlier with Edge. It took you two awhile, but you finally figured out a 'yes or no' system. His tail would lay to the left if the answer was yes, right if no. "Mustard must be your favorite food. . . condiment." You guessed aloud to Edge. He barked happily in response. "Okay, do you. . . have a brother?" His tail hesitantly swayed to the left, as if he hated admitting it. "You must have a bad history with him." Edge tail stayed in the same place as he scratched his golden, jagged tooth with one of his claws; as well as feeling the crack along his skull. Your stomach dropped as you realized those three features were most likely permanent reminders of his brother. Edge obviously wanted to change the subject as his right eye glowed red, the other eyesocket going empty, as a floating ball, surrounded by red magic, flew on your lap. The magic then disappeared and Edge's eye went back to being normal as he stood on his hind legs, begging for you to throw the ball.

        Edge lifted his head as he perked his ears. Escaping your petting, he jumped off the couch and walked over to the front of the door. When the door opened, Edge barked as Lust walked in. The pervy Sans' smirk was wider than usual as he had something hid behind his back. "I'm back~" He said as he patted Edge's skull. Edge's expression showed clearly that he was grump he didn't get pet instead of patted. Lust then closed the door, and locked it before walking towards you. "Did you miss me?~" "Um. . . ." "That's gonna have to change soon if we decide to keep you.~" Lust demanded more than anything as he pulled a collar out from behind his back. The only good part it was (F/C), YOUR FAVORITE COLOR :D

        Your eyes grew wide and your mood went back to nervous as you looked at the collar in his hands. "How about you don't struggle, mmk?~" He suggested with a warning tone. Lust then undid the collar as he wrapped it around your neck, then strapped it on. His spine and the back of his vest was the most you could see. You then choked a bit as he tighted the strap. "I can't wait till you begin to like that type of thing.~" He sighed hopefully as he adjusted the collar. Finally, he got from on you and stood up. It was kinda akward on how he looked at you, as if looking over a sculpture. "It'll do for now." He sighed as he turned around to finally pet Edge. The skele-wolf's expression brightened at the gesture as he rubbed his skull against Lust's leg.

        After awhile, all the other Sans' came back. G was nearly 10-15 minutes after Lust, compared to Butler who came in about 30 seconds after the pervish skeleton. Then, Blueberry came back, followed by the dimesion travelers, Ink and Error. Next was Chess who was about 10 feet behind Horror. Finally, Possessed and Classic were the last ones. Each time a Sans came home, you were examined by them. Edge always bugged them until they finally greeted him by petting the edgy Sans. You just sat on the couch curled in a ball. Classic, Edge, Chess, and Butler were the only ones to give you pitiful glances, compared to the curious look from Ink and Blue, but at least they weren't giving you amused chuckles as if they found your fear/nervousness funny like the others did.

      "(Y/N) will sleep with me tonight.~" Lust declared seductively as he looked at you as if he was planning something. "Why? So you can claim her with a bite?" G countered with a growl. "oH pLeASe, yOu sLEpT wITh hEr lAsT nIGhT." Possessed sneered. "Why would she want to sleep with a possessed, plant skeleton?" ". . . hEnTAi." (don't look it up if you still have innocence :c) "Yeah, cause no one loves nothing better than a thorny dick ripping apart their anus." Classic chuckled as some other Sans' chuckled along; but Blueberry groaned in annoyance and Possessed's eyesocket twitched, same with his flowers eye. "PLEASE, NO MORE PUNS!" (you'll see why I changed Blue's speech form soon) Blueberry pleaded/groaned, Possessed agreed with a huff. "Aw, come on Berry, don't be so, blue." "RGH!" Blueberry fummed as he crossed his arms and huffed like a child. Possessed just stormed away to his room, obviously grumpy. "oH, I fORgOt tO mENtIon, wE mAy hAVe aNOtHeR sAnS jOIn uS." Error cut in, all the other Sans went quiet. You and Edge sat there on the floor, silent, as the other Sans' circled the two of you.

A/N
So, which Sans' will it be? Which one shall join us on this beautiful adventure?
Fresh!Sans
Reaper!Sans
Geno!Sans
Vote between the three in the comments of doom. The results shall be shown in Chapter 11. Till then, Sin you next time, my fellow sinners~ ;3