Chapter 16- Finishing What Started

Error rolled around in his blankets ashe groaned in irritation, listening to the pleasured moans and howls that echoed throughout the house. He's never gonna get sleep is he? He groaned and rolled again, wishing it would end. Soon, it did, he sighed in relief. All the moans were gone, he wishes he could win Blueberry's heart that easily as well. Too bad the little Blueberry is such a cinnamon roll.

You yawned as you woke up and the bed, you looked over to see Possessed still in bed. That's a first, for you to awake this early. You slowly sat up, groaning as you noticed you were nude. Images of last night's little session flashing through your mind. God, you are such a skely sinner. Anyway, you jumped when you saw the door swing open. After hearing noise behind you, you saw Possessed walking through the door. "cMoN, yOu'RE aWAkE aNYwAy." You gulped as you peeked through the door. He honestly couldn't mean now!

You then yipped as you were teleported next to Horror. You curled in fetile position on the couch as he looked at you. Then he laughed. "So, that was where the noise was coming from.~" He teased with a chuckle. "Not necessarily~" Horror laughed after Lust said that, apparently he knew what Lust was talking about. You were clueless compared to horror. Then, you saw Edge walking next to Classic happily. Classic was just blushing.

After awhile, you finally caught on. They got a little enjoyment out of each other last night. You snickered a bit as Classic pulled his hoodie over his skull when Edge jumped up and licked him. In the dog tradition, that's known as a kiss. Everyone in the room chuckled, finally realizing as well. Error seemed to brighten up only a bit.

"WELL, I MUST GO." "Already?" ". . . YES. . ." With that Blueberry walked out the door. Error grumbled as his eyesockets seemed to twitch. With that he opened a portal and hopped through it. Ink sighed as he left the house. . . Odd, he usually chases after Error. Other than that and Edge walking right next to an embarassed Classic as they walked out to begin their jobs; everyone except Possessed left.