Chapter 17- Now We Finish This

Blueberry followed the sound of rustling leaves, he knew the skele-wolf from yesterday was playing a game. Soon, the rustling stopped, as well did Blue. Blue looked around, suddenly the wolf flung at him, once again tackling the lil' Sans. The swapped Sans giggled as the skele-wolf licked his skull. "OKAY. MWEH, I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU TWO.~" Blue giggled as he tried to push the wolf off him. Soon, the skele-wolf did get off him then at down in front of him. "MAY I CALL YOU FP?" Blue asked the skele-wolf, which he happily barked to. "RIGHT, SO I'LL CALL YPU FP!~" Blue stated happily, which seemed to make FP chuckle a bit. After that, Blue and FP played some fetch, both having a great time.

        Classic tapped Edge's shoulder before pulling him down behind their post. "Heh, I had my enjoyment but you never had yours.~" Classic teased Edge as he rubbed the skele-wolf's exposed spine. Edge let out low howl-like moan as Classic moved to nawing and licking his spine. "Sh, how embarrassing it would be is someone were to catch us.~" Classic teased as he scratched Edge behing the ears. He then tilted his boyfriends head a bit, exposing his marked neck covered by the collar. Tugging on the collar a bit, Classic licked Edge's neck. Edge did choke a bit, only turning him on a  bit more. Classic chuckled as he rubbed Edge's crotch, spotting the red glow emitting from them. "Eager today, aren't we?~" Classic whispered huskily as he slowly removed Edge's pants, revealing a red ecto-dick.

       Classic smirked as he bent over and licked the tip of Edge's dick. Reaching down his pants as he stroked his own dick. He moaned as he took Edge in his mouth. It sent vibrations through his cock, wich sent pleasure through Edge. Edge moaned as his collar was finally let go of, Classic chuckled, sending more vibrations and pleasure through Edge. The skele-wolf moans became louder as Classic moaned louder, stroking his cock faster. Edge's tongue stuck out his mouth as he bucked into Classic's mouth, throat fucking him. The two skeletons moans became audible to anyone nearby as they came. Classic swallowed all of Edge's sticky, ectoplasm, before coming up. The two smirked at each other before connecting in a kiss, their tongues tangling as they moaned each others names.

       You sat there, looking at Possessed as vines were aimed at you. "dOn'T bE sCAReD jUsT fINiSHiNg WhAt StARtEd.~" He reassured as he sent vines to grab your ankles and wrist, you tried to struggle but that was all in VINE.(Hahahahah :,D) He crawled over you, you were unfortunately still nude, so he could easily bite your breast. He groped one as he bite and sucked on the other's bud. You bit your lip, hoping to keep the moans in. Unfortunately, a blue tentacle wrapped in vines forced itself into your mouth. Muffled moans slipped out as he ran his fingers between the fold of your womanhood. He was chuckling at your reactions, he decided he wanted more intense reactions as the tentacle was removed from your mouth.

        Possessed pulled off his pants as he crawled over you once again. You tried to hold your thighs together, but the vines only slithered up and pulled them apart, sending shivers through your body. The flower possessed skeleton then forced you into a kiss, tongue tangling. You screamed a bit in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he suddenly rammed into you, but they were muffled. Soon, he continued thrusting in and out you. Moans and groans filled the room as you two were near. "Oh, (Y/N)~" He moaned as he came in you, riding it out until you came on him. You two broke away from the kiss as you panted. The vines soon removed from your wrist as he curled up next to you, sleeping. Now, he was asleep you had your chance to escape.

A/N
Possessed is sleeping, and you are the only one awake in the house. So, what will you do?
Stay/or/Escape