Chapter 21- The Broken Triangle of Love

Error closed the portal in rage. He sat there in the void, raging, cussing, crying. . . He couldn't watch anymore of that. "nAIvE fUcKInG- RGH!" Error had the strongest urge to flip a table, he hated it. The feeling of a broken heart, it hurt him. Soon, he ended up curling up and covering his eyesockets, before pulling Blue strings out them, letting out a horrifying glitched screech before falling on his knees once more. For what seemed like hours, he cried. Until, he saw a portal open up, great.

         He crawled over to the portal, to look inside and see where it opened up to. There, he saw Ink sitting at his desk drawing. His cheekbones tinted with a rainbow colored blush. Error's curiosity took hold as the previous event drifted from his mind. He attempted to look at the drawing, it seemed to be of him and Ink. Error couldn't help but smile a bit. Maybe there still was someone for him, he just never would've guessed it to be his opposite/enemy.

        It took awhile, but soon, Error regained his composure as he hopped through the portal, closing it behind him. "hEy iNKy~" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Ink shouted in annoyance, causing Error to chuckle a bit. Ink's blush deepened as he looked away with crossed arms. Error's smile full returned as he looked at Ink, blushing when he finally got to realizing Ink was shirtless. That blush only deepened as he stared at Ink's delicate ribs, imagining doing something dastardly to them. Now, they were both blushing as the room was silent. Ink was mentally wanting to glomp Error.

         "Hey why did-" ". . . ." "Oh, you saw them?" "yEAh." Error said, his mood plummeting. Only to return when Ink 'kissed' him with a 'clank' sound. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's someone out therre.~" Ink reassured joyfully as he began putting back on his shirt and jacket, before leaving his room. Error stood there dumbfounded. Then he chuckled before exiting to room as well. Heh, he found his new lover quickly.