Chapter 10- A Lusty Night

Well, would you look at the time, it's half past nine. Time to go to bed, sleep, sleep, sleep till the bed is worn. (DOES ANYONE GET THAT JOKE REFERENCE?!?! IF SU PLZ SAY CAUSE OMFG I WILL BE HAPPY AF :D) The order of Sans' was like last night, except Edge just cuddled next to you, guess this meant you and him were friends? Eh, you felt mixed emotions about it but who cares cause, HE'S A CUTE PUPPY SKELY! >O<

You felt nervous due to the fact that you were sleeping with Lust, I mean his name explains all. Who wouldn't be worried? Mostly due to your collar and the sentence he said eariler. You choked as Lust messed with the strap of your new collar. "I can't wait till you begin to like that type of thing." It just sent shivers down your spine, you can't tell if they were good or bad ones though. You flinched as Lust heas leaned down to your right. Then, you stiffened as he nibbled your ear lobe. "I hope your ready, cause I heard you been a good girl today.~" Lust chuckled as he messed with your (H/L), (H/C) hair. Edge whimpered as he cuddled closer to you, obviously not wanting you to leave. He then looked up at you, giving you a concerned glance as you stood up and followed Lust.

You gulped as you heard Lust slammed the door behind you and the locked it. Your whole body seemed to freeze as you felt something warm and slimy travel along your neck.

WARNING LEMON UP AHEAD :O

You attempted to look behind you, which seemed to make Lust chuckle. "What?~ Didn't expect a skeleton like me to have one?~" He teased as he nibbled your neck. His hands snaked their way along your sides and down to your hips as he nibbled along your neck, sending shivers down your spine. "Don't tell me your shivering already, we just begun.~"

Next thing you knew, you were surrounded by purple magic and teleported on the bed, Lust atop of you. The blush the was on your cheeks deepened as he leaned his skull close to yours. Then, he grabbed your wrist, seemed to make some sort of magic handcuffs then let go of them. Now your hands and arms were above your head, all you could do was stare into Lust's purple heart pupil. Soon, he crawled down a bit as he snaked his hands down your hips. He chucked as your body turned against you, lightly bucking as he rubbed your inner thighs. Suddenly, he ribbed of your shirt, exposing the top part of your body, the only cover you had was your (F/C) laced bra. You were too caught up in the heat of the moment to be angry about your shirt though.

     He forced you into a 'kiss', pulling down your chin to slip his tongue into your mouth. You tensed as you felt a hand slip under you pants and underwear. The hand teased your enterance, now you couldn't hold back the moans. He broke away from the kiss, his smile a satisfied grin. Slowly, he pulled down your pants and underwear, licking the folds of your womanhood; then, finally taking them off. His fingers ran up and down between your folds as he licked your clit. You moaned once again and bucked your hips again. "Your wet, perfect, guess I can slip right in.~" Lust said as he looked up at you, he then took off his pants, reaveling a purple ecto-dick. Your blush could put tomatoes to shame at this point.

      He positioned himself at your enterance, teasing it with his cock, earning needy moans from you. After what fet like ages, he painfully slowly slid inside you. You bucked your hip once again, taking more of him in. The smirk on his face grew wider as he slammed into you. You let out a loud moan as he continued thrusting in and out of you. From time to time, he would nibble and lick your neck, only making your experience more pleasurable. Finally, he forced you into another kiss. You could feel his cock swell as the kiss deepened. "Hehe~ I'm cumming~"'He moaned as he quickened. Soon, you moaned his name aloud as you came; he then came inside you as a response.

     Lust did a mixture of a pleasured sigh and chuckle as he slid out you, breaking away from the kiss. He then snapped and the magic handcuffs released from your wrist. The bed shook as he collapsed next to you, cuddling with you. You shivered at the coldness as ypu pulled the covers over both of you. As your drifted off to sleep you heard one last thing from Lust. "Try touching Edge's ribs and spine tomorrow, I dare you.~"

A/N
Wow I'm totally not angry about Fresh winning, WHAAAAAT? Omfg, how- *looks at Fresh*
actually I like his little sunglass thing, also he's funneh :3 Nvm, I'm just hoping Reaper or Fresh win. The votes shall last till tomorrow at 9 p.m su, GET DEM VOTES IN PEOPLE :V
Anyway- *looks at reads count*

m su, GET DEM VOTES IN PEOPLE :VAnyway- *looks at reads count*

HOLEH FOOKIN' SHIET! 1K?!?! LIEK, HOW!?!? Omfg, thx guys, that, is really awesome :3Welp,Bye my fellow sinners, SIN YA NEXT TIME~ ;3

Welp,
Bye my fellow sinners, SIN YA NEXT TIME~ ;3