Chapter 23- He Did Say You Would Pay

Error yawned as he awoke a stretc- wat, he couldn't move! The glitchy skeleton's eyes jolted open as he struggled. He seemed to be in quite the bind! (Plz kill meh now :c) Then, he heard a familiar chuckle. "iNk?" "Yeah Error?" Ink asked innocently. "wH-WhAt aRe yOu dOInG?" Ink blushed at that question as he giggled. Then, his face turned a bit serious as he immediately stopped giggling. "I'm making you pay." He said sternly as he reached under Error's turtleneck, caressing his ribs.

      Error held in moans as Ink caressed his ribs. He was bondaged in a spread eagle position, which made the faint glow in his shorts visible to Ink. "wHerE tHe hElL dId yOu leARn ThIs-" "The internet.~" Ink said as he rubbed the glow, making it brighter. Error shivered when Ink went back to exploring his body, trying to find the sweet spot. When he did, Error couldn't hold back the moans. Ink's rainbow blush deepend at how loud they were. Then, he began pulling down Error's pants, painfully slowly, revealing dark blue tentacles called Error's dick when together. Error bucked his hips as Ink caressed his pelvis, then began the licking.

Error was drowned in pleasure as Ink licked every sweet spot he touched on the destoyer. When he was done, Error's sweet spots were covered with rainbow ectoplasm, all but his tentacles. Error grunted as he struggled, writhing in need. Ink held him down as he leaned foward and climbed atop Error. The creator skeleton gasped as he felt the tentacles tease him as he formed a rainbow cunt (why do I follow this cannon!?!?). A smirk formed on Error's face as he moaned as his tentacle entered Ink. The skeleton slowly sat down a bit, the tentacle squirming inside him. He tried biting his tongue to hold in the moans.

         The binds around Error's wrist seemed to loosen as the skeleton could finally identify them as large rainbow tentacles. He smirked when he was finally able to break free of them, sitting up a bit. Ink's eye sockets widened as he felt Error grab his sides. Then, Error guided Ink up and down on him. Ink's moans filled the room as he giggled in between them. Now, it was quite obvious Ink got a bit drunk. The tip of Error's fingers lightly touched Ink's spine. Ink moaned as he was drowned in pkeasure, shaking his hip from side to side a bit as he went up and down, only pleasuring them both futher.

          Soon, Error began thrusting upwards as he held down Ink, feeling himself become close. With a couple more thrust, they both came. After calming down a bit, Ink crawled under the covers with Error, yawning before burying his face into Error's jackets. Error chuckled as he felt watched Ink drift off to sleep. "Love you Error.~" "hEhE~ lOvE yOu tOo-" "don't-" "iNkY~" "RRGH ERROR!" "hAhAHa.~" Finally, they both fell asleep, cuddling under the blankets as loud music blasted throughout the house from the loud party downstairs.

         You sat there in fetile position to avoid getting touched or hurt by the drunk skeletons and monsters around you. Butler came back from the store, then began crying in the corner due to the mess. Blue most likely ran away to find some protection. There's a large anthropomorphic, slutty, drunk cheetah dancing with Lust. Chess somehow fell asleep on top the chandelier. A random cyborg neko is sleeping on the fridge. Horror is creepily fangirling over Lust. Possessed fell asleep faceplanted on the table. G is trying to seduce Fresh. Ink sneaked up to Error's bedroom and never returned. Finally, Edge and Classic are smoking. All you could do was sit on the couch and pray you would survive the night. (DOES ANYONE GET THIS SONG REFERENCE?!?!)