Chapter 20- Sweet Seduction

Blueberry finished his tacos quickly, before putting the plate in the sink. "Someone's in a rush." Horror chuckled as he noticed Blueberry quickly put on his boots and bandanna. Blue blushed at the reason why he was rushing, to see Fell Papyrus. "MWEH, I'VE BEEN HAVING TO LEAVE EARLY. . ." And with that, Blue fled for the forest hoping to surprise FP.

       It took awhile, but Blue finally climbed the tree as he looked down at the ground. He was so happy to try 'it' with the skele-wolf. In all honesty, he stopped keeping track of how many days him and FP met up already. But, he did remember the first day him and the edgy wolf met. Blueberry's smile grew wider as he imagined that day, he loved that memory. But soon, he'll have another great memeory of the day.

     As time flew by, Blueberr grew anxious. It felt like hours of waiting on that branch. Maybe he wouldn't be able to come today. Blue sighed in disappointment as he hopped down to the ground. After he landed, he stood up brushing the snow off him. His skull faced the ground as he walked. That is, until he stopped upon hearing a sound. . . it sounded like whimpering. When Blue looked behind a tree, there he was.

       It was none other than FP. The skele-wolf's cheekbones were tinted with a red magic blushed as he layed on his back. His paws rubbed at his pants where a red glow was emitting. By the sight of it, you could tell he was struggling. Blueberry blushed as he hid behind the tree. So that's why FP didn't come, he was in heat. The hyper skeleton mustered his courage as he began walking up to FP. FP opened an eyesocket as he eyed Blue in confusion.

        "FP, ARE YOU IN HEAT?" Blueberry asked as he sat down at FP's side. The skele-wolf's eyes shown a panic, as if he didn't want Blue to see him like this. Then, he yelped a bit as he felt a different hand touch him, it was Blue's hand. FP's hips moved a bit as Blue's hand rubbed the red, glowing bulge. Soon, he stopped, making FP once again whimper in need. In the snow next to him, he wrote the word 'Boss' with his claw. Blue looked at the word, taking a while before he finally realized it.

       "YOU LIKE BEING CALLED BOSS?" Blueberry asked the large skele-wolf as they looked at eachother. Boss then nodded in between whimpers, confirming Blue's assumption correct. Boss tugged at Blue's arm, noticing the skely had no idea what to do. Blue let the wolf guide his hand on his spine, before he let go of his arm. Nodding a bit, Blue began running the tip of his fingers over the wolf's spine. Boss's whimpers quited as he shivered at Blue's touch. Soon, he felt Blue's hands roam his body, the wolf didn't mind, he enjoyed it actually.

        Blueberry hesitantly sat on top of Boss, his hands sliding under the skele-wolf's armor. His hands rubbed Boss's ribs, causing the skele-wolf to lay his head in the snow as he let out a howl like moan. Blue's blush deepened as he felt something of his own unwillingly form. Boss smirked as he saw his chance to quicken this. The skele-wolf grinded his bulge against Blue's. The two moaned as Blue's hips began moving, he seemed to be humping Boss a bit. Soon, Blue stopped aa his hands reached for the rim of Boss's pants.

        Quickly, Blue took off Boss's and his pants, reavealing their erections to each other. As this point, Blue's whole skull was tinted in a cyan blush as Boss licked his teeth with a seductive look. Blue thrusted foward, causing their ecto-dicks to rub against each other. Boss moaned as he thrusted back, doing the same as Blue. That process continued until soon, they both began thrusting in sync, their cocks rubbing against each other. Their moans grew loud as they thrusted faster, their cocks swelling as they grew near. With one final thrust, they both came on each other. Blueberry panted as he looked at Boss.

          Boss chuckled as he knew it was his turn, now that his problem was calmed down, he could take dominance. With some Olympic like flips, he was over Blueberry, trapping the Sans under him. His grunted in delight as he saw Blue already formed a magic, cyan, cunt. (I give in to that canon, that they can creat cunts as well as dicks and anuses. :3) Blueberry moaned and shivered in need as Boss, rubbed his dick in between the cunt's folds. The skele-wolf bent his head down as he licked Blue's neck, still teasing the sub's entrance. Blue grabbed Boss's arms as his eyes grew hooded as he arched his back a bit.

         "P-PLEEASE, BOSS. . . I-I NEED IT~" Blue moaned a beg. Boss slowly entered his tip into Blue's cunt with a smirk. "PLEEEEASE~" Boss licked Blue's neck once more before ramming into Blue. Blue moaned in delight as Boss continuously rammed in and out him. Now, the little Blueberry's mind was hazed with pleasure as he screamed in pleasure. Boss grunted as he rammed into the same spot, causing them to both cum once more. "OH. . . MY. . . STARS~" Blue moaned as Boss rode out their orgasms. Once it was over, Boss slid out Blue and took off his bandanna. Blue stiffened in pain as he felt Papyrus bite down hard; leaving a mark that claimed Blue as his.