Chapter 14- The Drama & Dare

Lust poked your shoulder, catching your attention. "Remember the dare?~" "Why?" You asked him, curiosity filling your mind. "Just do it.~" "Fine." You huffed as you walked over to Edge. ". . . Hey Edge." You called out to the skele-wolf, he looked back at you, titlting his head. You sighed as you bent down as began petting him, hesitant and nervous about doing this. Edge stopped nawing on the bone as he wagged his tail, enjoying beind pet. Finally, you poked his exposed spine. Edge flinched at this, his ears perked. Once, again, you poked his spine. Then, you grasped it and stroked it. You heard his bones rattle as his eyes hooded. This is when you stopped, he seemed to growl at this; you gulped as red magic surrounded you two.

WARNING LEMON OF WOLF EDGE X READER UP AHEAD

You were under Edge, he was hunched above you. He layed down a bit, using his legs to spread yours. You blushed as his teeth bit down on the rim of your pants. Of course, underwear wasn't included with the pants! :D Edge then tore off the pants, leaving your lower part exposed. You flinched and gasped a bit when Edge licked the folds of your womanhood. Then he looked up as he sat down, using his paws to mess with his pants. And this my friend, was cute af as he struggled to take off the gym shorts with his paws! :3 You giggled a bit at the scene before you.

Finally, Edge somehow took off his pants, showing his erect, red, ecto-dick. He wagged his tail as he licked your clit, earning him a moan from you. He then lapped at your clit, making you moan. Soon, he stopped, he seemed to let out a sort of chuckle. Guess this was revenge for leaving him like that down stairs. "E-edge, please." You begged him, this cause him to start snickering. It was ironic, the human begging the dog, irony 101. But, it seemed to satisfy him as he licked and teasing you. You pushed his skull deeper into your lower region. Then, he finally stuck his tongue in you, swirling it around. Your moans grew louder at this, Edge seemed to enjoy listening to them. "E-Edge~" You moaned as you thrusted your hips lightly. Edge's tongue thrusted and swirled faster, until you finally came in his mouth. He lapped up your juices before crawling back over you.

You bit your lip as Edge positioned himself, his tongue found it's way to your neck as he slowly entered. You winced a bit at his size. But he nibbled along your neck, nawing at your soft spot. Taking away whatever pain there was. Next thing you knew, you were moaning as Edge thrusted in and out you. He forced you into a kiss as his thrust became animalistic. He broke away from the kiss, howling in pleasure as he came. You then came as well, god, do you regret this? Probably .___.

Classic rolled around in his bed, covering his skull with the pillow. He just wanted to cancel out the noises. Jealousy, pure envy is all he felt. He growled as he decided he had enough. Throwing the pillow on his bed, he skeleported to the living room, where Lust sat. Lust had the most mischievous smirk, it was his doing, that was obvious. "Before you say or do anything, don't scream at me about your crush not knowing how you feel.~" classic glared at Lust, Lust looked back casually. Then, Classic sat beside Lust, laying his head on the arm of the couch. "I swear-" "We still have dinner.~" Classic grunted as he looked away from Lust, he was thankful for some damn advice. But how he did it, was what made Classic ungrateful.

       Blueberry felt akward during dinner, he kept getting glares from Ink. Error looked like he was about to literally flip the table! Fresh and Lust decided to go in the living room, finding they would be the first targets if arguements broke out. (Y/N) probably went with them, Classic actually forced Edge to stay in the kitchen. Basically the whole kitchen seemed like an arena, and everyone was waiting for that bell to be rung. Butler put a bunch of cleaning supplies next to the wall outside the kitchen. Chess actually changed into some regular clothes instead of being lazy and leaving them on. Everyone was expecting for a fight to happen.

        As soon as Blue stood up, different tunes of Meglovania could be heard. Like I said, everyone was expecting a fight. Blueberry put his plate up and slowly walked out the kitchen. "Yo, they fighting up in there?" "NOT YET." Blueberrry walked to his room, what he found the safest place to be. He spaced out as he changed into his pajamas for the night.

       "hEhE~ iS nO oNe gOInG tO vOLUntEeR fOr ThE nIGHt? tHeN I'lL dO iT." Oh, just hope you don't have a thorny dick up your ass tonight and you'll be fine! :3