Chapter 12- The Brother Wolf meets Blueberry

Blueberry turned around as he heard a rustle in the bushes. "PAPYRUS, DID YOU HEAR THAT?" "YES. . ." "YOU THINK IT WAS A RACOON?" "HOPEFULLY, I'M TO GREAT TO DIE!" "THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL GO CHECK!" "NO, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GO CHECK!" "HOW ABOUT WE CHECK TOGETHER?" They both suggested in unison, chuckling a bit before looking into the forest. As they looked around, Blue spotted some black fur disappear beyond the distance. "EDGE?!?!" "PROBABLY JUST A RACOON!" "YEAH, I GUESS!" "HOW ABOUT WE GO CHECK?" "I'LL GO CHECK!" Blue said as he walked toward the station Edge would usually be at. Only to see he was there, but he was still sleeping though.

       "EDGE! WAKE UP THIS INSTANCE!" Blue yelled at Edge. The skele-wolf slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head as he looked at Blue. "STOP TRYING TO SCARE ME AND PAPYRUS!" Edge titled his head, obviously confused. ". . . I GUESS IT WASN'T YOU. . . . THEN WHO WAS IT?" Blueberry questioned to himself aloud. Edge barked as he pointed to Papy, then did a playfull growl, then he pointed to his wolf ears. "HMMM. . . OH! YOUR BROTHER?" Edge barked happily at the answer, confirming it correct. 'HIS BROTHER MUST BE A SKELETON WOLF TOO. . . .' Blueberry thought to himself as he walked back to Papyrus. "WE WILL CHECK ON YOU LATER EDGE!"

      Blueberry finished recalibrating the final puzzle as he chuckled happily. "BYE PAPYRUS! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" "GOTTA GO ALREADY?" "IF I WANT TO CHECK ON MY BROTHER." "FINE, SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Papyrus waved back as Blueberry walked towards the Papyrus household, hoping his brother was there.

       Blueberry knocked on the door quite more rapidly, he's been hearing following footsteps, leaves rustling, ect, his whole way here. He didn't like the feeling of being followed/watched. Luckily, a Papyrus opened the door. It was Swapfell Papyrus, he smirked as he saw Blueberry. "Hey." "IS MY BROTHER HERE?" "Uh. . ." "I THINK YOU CALL HIM STRETCH?" Blueberry hinted, eager to just get in the house, away from the prying eyes. "Yeah," SF Pap replied, finally getting an idea of which Papyrus it was. Blueberry ran inside when SF Pap opened to door fully, allowing him to enter. The excited Blue nearly tackled Stretch when he saw him. "BROTHER!"

       Blueberry hung out with Stretch till about 6. He happened to see Swapfell Sans, but he didn't talk much to his non-edgy self. Blueberry speed walked home, whatever was following him before, has continued. Just as the swapped Sans was about to bolt, a shadowy creature tackled him. They rolled in the snow till the creature was on top. When Blue came too, it looked like a Papyrus, except way larger and had wolf ears and tail. "A-ARE YOU A PAPYRUS?" The large Papyrus grimly barked, maybe a yes? Blueberry looked into his red eyes, they looked back. "UMM, CAN YOU GET OFF OF ME?" Blueberry asked politely. The Papyrus then crawled off him and sat down. As Blue finally slowly stood upm the wolf Papy helped him.

       By the looks of him, he could be Edge's brother. But, then again, the possibility of that was also deniable. Blueberry yawned as he laid down on the skele-wolf's back. When he awoke, he was at the Sans household, he hopped off the Papyrus's back and landed in the snow. "THANKS. . ." Blueberry said to the kind skele-wolf. It barked back happily waging it's tail as it licked Blue's skull. "HEHE, OKAY, OKAY. I'LL TRY TO VISIT YOU TOMORROW." This seemed to make the skele-wolf let out a satisfied huff as he backed away and waved goodbye before departing. Blue's blush was till there, from the kiss from the handsome wolf.