Book #2 Teaser

You and your friends awoke in a dark room. Well at least some of your friends. Nira seemed to be missing. . . but yet you heard her giggling somewhere close. The first friend you woke up is Alexis, who woke up screaming about dangerous demons. At least that's what you thought you heard. It was hard to tell when Aphroditey woke up and began joining Alexis in the freak out. You somehow managed to quiet them as you heard approaching footsteps. They were heavy and seemed to be followed by a growl of pain.

    When you looked up you saw a skeleton. You knew it was a Sans' it was easy to remember what they looked like after your previous episode. But still, he looked to be in the mafia. Next to him stood a buff man, who also had the vest and fedora of mafia, just no shirt. You could see his muscle easily. His eyes were in slits surrounded by a dark crystal blue. Luckily he still had on pants. He seemed to be grumbling as he attempted to hide his face with his long, fluffy, wolf tail. The Mafia Sans seemed to be chuckling at him.  You could see why, that man's blush was brighter than the damn sun. Behind him was Nira, who was probably gonna make the wolf die of blushing.

    Alexis and Aphroditey tensed when the saw the man. They hissed something along the lines of "disgusting creature." Before getting in a defensive stance.The man looked back at them with a glare. "Oh great, angels. Well I needed a snac-" Then he was slapped up top the head by Nira. "BUT YOU AIN'T EATING MY FRIENDS!" She showed zero fear. The dude looked at the girl with a confusing stare, before smirking again. You knew what was about to happen. "NOT THIS TIME IHope. . . (WITH A SIDE OF PANCAKES? :D)" You said as you grabbed Nira and bolted it. Of course they both followed you.

    That is, until you seemed to walk into a different area. . . When you looked to your right you saw why. "WELL PAPYRUS. LOOKS LIKE THERE IS ONE POSITIVE SIDE TO OUR SITUATION!" "Y-yes m'lord, it appears so." Well shit.

A/N
Ready to read a long author's note?

Huehuehue, enjoy the cliffhanger my sweet sinners.~
~(ewe~)

Oh, guess what? You guys also get to decide what you and your friends will do, cause that beloved system is back. Aka, the system that keeps comments like "I WANTED TO ESCAPE >:O" and shiet like that to hopefully less likely appear! Also, you guys voting on your decisions in the story makes it fair I guess? XD

Also, still added an OC's of mine. ewe Why? WE NEED THIS DRAMA! Anyway as you can see the most requested Sans' were Mafia and Swapfell. So SWAPFELL IS BACK WITH A HINT OF MAFIA! :D Anyway here's the teaser, I'll be starting the second book pretty soon. Swy haven't been updating lately. Yeah I also noticed my Dusttale Sans x Undertale Sans chapter has zero reads so I might me quitting that book pretty soon. Welcome to my logical order so I have time to write other books. Anyway the the OCs' name is Boyarus, he's here for drama to make story more interesting.

Also, question, what other Sans shall join us?
Geno
or
Reaper

You decide below.
SIN YA NEXT TIME!~ ;3