Prologue

Prologue

*~~Chase's POV~~*

It was another one of Professor Bradford's boring history lessons, something 'bout some old dude named Grant? I don't know, I really don't care, I mean college is all about getting laid right? So that's exactly what I intend to do, get laid, big time. Hey, I score pretty big in the looks department, I'm pretty tall, and I've got this 'bad boy/player' reputation going on, so yeah, I get laid alright. You know, I never really learn, no matter how many women have called me a manwhore, or such, I still go on flirting with other women. Just like I am now, I think the chick's name is Brenda? Who knows, she's hot and got the right assets, that's all that matters.

A voice boomed, "Ahem, Mr. Ravens, would you please stop flirting with Ms. Kenzy? You may step outside or wait 'til the bell rings to continue your activities." Yup, that's my arse of a teacher, Professor Bradford, he's such a grouch. I bet if he got laid he would be happier. I believe that sex is like the best remedy ever, sex makes everyone happy.

I gave the professor my signature lop-sided, lazy grin, "Sorry professor, I'll have my buddy down there to wait, if you know what I mean?" I gave him a wink, and oh the red in his angry face was just priceless. The whole class was laughing. Professor Bradford was about to say something when the hottest woman I've ever seen entered the room. Well I can't see her face because she has her hood on and she's talking to Bradford.

I swear, I thought the woman next to me had the big assets, but no this little chick beats her. I've never seen her around, she must be new. It seems that she's shorter than most of the woman I've seen, but then again, the woman in this college are freaking tall. They are up to my nose, which is tall since I'm 6'2, and they are like 5'10. Yeah the woman around here are really tall. Anyway, the new chick has style alright, with her ripped fish net tights, those black shorts, and her boots with never ending buckles and chains make her legs seem long, alright. Even with her red and black checkered jacket, you can see the outline of her bust. Her hair is pretty long, I think mid-back length. The red tips on the bottom of her hair is totally hot, I will totally have her.

Now if only I could see her face, come on woman turn this way. She's still talking to the stupid Bradford. Freaking Bradford, stop hogging her! Ah finally, he releases her. Would you look at that, she has nose piercing. I swear they should call her chains, I mean her cuff-link ear ring has a chain attached to it, her shorts have chains on them, and her boots have chains on them. Oh sweet, the only chair empty is the one on my left. College will totally get better with this chick around.