nature : chapter five

you deserve a double update for being fucking cool so here you go

ok shits happening now

30+ comments guys!

-

Michael and Ashton took their first dance together, their chests together as Michael had his arms around astons waist, cuddling in to the slighter taller man, Ashton's chin resting on Michaels head.

They danced around slowly, everyone watching them.

Across the circle, Reece stood there, watching Luke as the blond watched the couple dance around. Reece hated himself for ever leaving Luke.

Reece looked down when he felt a tug at his suit jacket and he smiled at Cory, who beamed up at him. "Hey Cory."

"Will you dance with me?" Cory asked.

"Sure." Reece said, waiting till other people filed on to the dance floor after Michael and Ashton's first dance. It was another slow song, so Cory held Reece's hands as they danced slowly in a circle.

"Come dance with me." Matt whined, trying to tug Luke up from his seat. The blond had sat down as soon as he saw Cory dancing with Reece.

"I don't dance."

"Do I have to sing High school musical to you? You're dancing." Matt said, dragging Luke up. "You should be glad I'm the dancer, you'd be a shït stripper."

Luke laughed, "sometimes I forget that's your job."

They got on the dance floor, Matt wrapping his arms around Luke's neck and bringing them together. Over Luke's shoulder Matt saw Reece and Cory and he smirked before spinning them around so Luke could see them.

And Luke sighed softly at the sight of it, his son dancing with the person that'd broken his heart almost six years ago.

"It's obvious you still want him." Matt whispered.

Luke shook his head, still staring at Reece who laughed at what Cory said. "No I don't."

Matt scoffed, pulling away to look at Luke. "Go dance with him," Matt said, releasing Luke.

Luke whined, "what no."

"If you dance with him I'll blow you." Matt promised and Luke bit his lip.

"You promise?" Luke asked and once Matt nodded Luke did too. "Okay." He pulled Matt back in to dance, Matt edging them closer to Reece and Cory.

Matt then let Luke go, winking at him before he swooped Cory up in to his arms, "care to dance Mr Hemmings?" He said to Cory and Cory giggled before being carried away.

Luke looked at Reece, and then Reece glanced at him. "Oh,"

"Do you want to dance?" Luke asked awkwardly.

Reece shrugged, "I guess."

The two men moved closer, Luke's hands on Reece's waist, as Reece's went to Luke's shoulders, his neck seemed to intimate though they were pressed together.

Reece moved to rest his head on Luke's shoulder, closing his eyes at the proximity, he'd missed Luke so much.

Luke sighed to himself, moving his fingers in circles, to calm himself mainly, but it also calmed Reece.

"I missed you." Reece whispered after a few awkward seconds. "I'm so sorry."

But Luke shook his head, "don't talk about it, not tonight, let's enjoy today."

"I can't." Reece said, "I can't stop thinking about how much I fucked up."

Luke sighed again and pulled away from Reece before taking his hand and pulling him from the dance floor before taking him outside the building.

"talk." Luke said once he knew they were alone. He wasn't going to forgive Reece, but he needed him to explain himself.

Reece wiped at his face, before he took in a deep breath.

"I fucked up my only marriage to be with some kid and then I fall for that fucking kid and I fuck up with that kid too. I fucked up so much of my life, it took my own mother months to look me in the eye after I told her what i did and I kick myself for it everytime. I should've divorced Ashton first and then found you, Luke, and that's one of my biggest mistakes and then I can't believe I even thought you'd want move to Adelaide with me when you've got so many people here and I'm so lonely, so so lonely, I have my kids and my mum and asshole dad but I still feel so alone at night because you're not there. I miss you and i thought I got over you but I saw you standing there with my kids and it reminded me that they could've been yours too, this could've been our wedding."

Luke stared at Reece as he leaned against the brick wall and sobbed. "I'm so so sorry I left you, I didn't want to but I thought it was for the best and I thought I could move on because we weren't together that long but I loved you and I hated how we left everything. Michael said you got my letter but it still didn't feel like enough."

Reece kept ranting and mumbling that he was sorry and how he missed Luke and how much he'd messed up.

So Luke took a step forward and cupped Reece's cheeks, moving forward and kissing him softly. "Stop crying, you look like an idiot."

Reece sniffled, grabbing Luke's wrists and smiling softly. "Why did you kiss me?"

"You looked like you needed it." Luke said softly.

"Yeah I did." Reece smiled.

Luke smiled, "there's a bedroom somewhere in here, I say we check it out."

Reece grinned, "what're we waiting for."

-

it's not over, and no, Luke hasn't forgiven reece

Smut next chapter ok update tomorrow lol

feEdbAck

Reece's rant? Him regretting leaving Luke?

Luke kissing him?

finally we get our sexy Ruke smut back