nature : chapter six (+)

I'm a hoe that can't sleep so here's some smut lol bye

30+ comments please!!

-

Reece pushed Luke down on the bed, quickly straddling him, their lips attaching feverishly, hands grabbing at clothes and discarding them.

Luke moaned as Reece grinded his hips down, his kisses going from Luke's lips and down to his neck where he sucked but Luke gasped. "No hickeys." Luke breathed, "no one can know this happened Reece."

Reece simply hummed and took Luke's tie off before unbuttoning his shirt, sucking q hickey in to his chest so no one could see.

The two of them undressed, Luke grab it both of the ties and pulling Reece towards him, kissing him before he pushed Reece down on the bed. "Stay." Luke said, looking Reece in the eyes and the brunette nodded, letting Luke tie his hands to the bed frame.

Reece tugged on them when Luke pulled away, the blond grinning.

Luke took off his boxers before he crawled up the bed, ignoring the way Reece stared at him. Luke gripped Reece's boxers and slid them down his legs, before he dropped them.

He then gripped Reece's waist, flipping him on to his tummy making Reece whine. Luke grabbed a pillow, shoving it under Reece's hips. Luke then gripped Reece's bum in his hands before lying between his legs, moving his face down and fitting his face between Reece's cheeks, licking at his entrance.

Reece moaned, biting at the pillow beneath him. A muffled "fuck" falling from his mouth.

Luke squeezed Reece's cheek, smacking it right after making Reece moan. "Fuck you got so much better at that."

Luke grinned, "practise."

"Who with?" Reece asked, curious.

"Calum, we messed around." Luke said before he dipped his tongue back in to Reece.

"No, your ass is mine, not his." Reece whined, clenching his fists and tugging ok his restraints.

Luke continued to eat Reece out smugly until the older man was begging for Luke to get on with it. "I don't have a condom." Luke mumbled, kissing across Reece's bum.

"It's fine." Reece said, "just go for it, I'm desperate."

Luke nodded before he sucked on two fingers, his other hand stroking his cock, tapping it on Reece's bum which made him buck his hips. "Please Luke."

Luke pulled the fingers from his mouth, pressing a finger in to Reece, "be patient, baby," Luke said, moving the finger in and out of the older man slowly before Luke deemed that he could take another. He pushed in both fingers, Reece whining, rutting his hips down for some friction against his hard on.

Luke smiled, his other hand running across Reece's taunt back and perk bum, he definitely missed Reece's body.

Luke pulled his fingers out before he licked his hand, stroking himself for some lubricant. Then he shuffled closer and pressed the head of his cock to Reece's entrance. "Move back for me." Luke said and Reece instantly listened, moving back and letting Luke's cock push inside of him.

Reece moaned, "oh fuck." He whispered, "it's been so long, God you're so big."

"Feel full babe?" Luke questioned, his hands settling the top of Reece's ass, taking a handful each. "Hm?"

"Yeah, feel really full."

Then Luke pulled out and slammed back in making Reece scream, "Luke, yes yes, harder, more please."