nature : chapter twenty-six

I saw Reece at results day (which I failed and had a anger fit with my brother and threw a fork at him) and Reece looked so fucking good and he kept looking at me and I was bright fucking red I hate myself he was in a green shirt and shorts and I've never wanted to touch someone's butt so much before -- I nutted

50+ comments!!

-

The next day, Reece woke up earlier than Luke. He laid awake for a few minutes and simply watched as Luke slept. He still couldn't believe Luke took him back. He ran his hand up and down Luke's bare back slowly before he leaned forward and kissed his shoulder softly.

Reece threw the covers off of him and sat up, throwing his legs over the side and standing up only to whimper in pain from his bum. He set a hand on his tummy, sighing softly before he left the bedroom, glancing behind him to see Luke still asleep with his head in the pillows, his foot sticking out from under the covers.

Reece went down the stairs, deciding he should start to make breakfast for Luke and the kids.

Reece had been cooking for a few minutes when he felt arms wrap around his waist. Luke pressed a kiss to Reece's neck, "good morning," Luke grinned, feeling across Reece's tummy. "You should've woken me up, I could've made breakfast."

Reece shrugged, "it's okay." He smiled, rubbing Luke's hand on his tummy, the other cooking the bacon. Reece leaned his head back on Luke's shoulder, "did you sleep well?"

"Did you? Your ass must be aching." Luke replied, laughing softly.

"It is." Reece said.

"Are you gonna be alright when I'm at work, the movers are coming at one, Cal, Claire, Ash and Mike are coming at half twelve." Luke reminded Reece making him sigh a little. "I really want you all to get along if I'm gonna be with you," Luke said, rubbing Reece's bump softly.

"I know but after everything it's just so awkward." Reece said, putting the pan on the off hob and turning to Luke. "Do you not realise that Michael is now married to my ex husband who I had three kids with, who id been with since I was fifteen?"

"Of course I realise that," Luke said, "but listen to me."

"I am--"

"They are together, and I am your boyfriend." Luke said, "we are having two kids together."

"I know that." Reece sighed, "but I am the most awkward person ever."

"What about me? I didn't even know how to do gay sex when we were first together." Luke said, "I love you okay, just take today slow, don't lift too many boxes and try and make friends."

Reece sighed and nodded, "okay." He then cupped Luke's cheeks, kissing him. "I love you too."

Their morning routine when as usual, the kids saying goodbye to Reece, Luke getting a kiss goodbye before they all separated and Reece was home alone.

Reece napped for a few hours with the TV on till he woke up from the doorbell ringing. He sighed and got up slowly, holding his bump. He walked to the front door, pulling it open to see the four people who would be helping out with his moving boxes.

"Hey." Reece smiled, pulling the door open.

Claire smiled and stepped inside after the boys did, "you're so big now." She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm almost six months, I think." Reece answered, "only two more and they'll be here."

Claire smiled, "should we go make some drinks? The boys will get whiny very quick."