nature : chapter thirty-one

hi pls get 60+ comments im tired, I thought it was shorter but it's 2k words wow go me

lol did anyone see my brothers face on snapchat?? He fell off his bike and face planted, he had amnesia after it happened and couldn't remember the whole day and he went to hospital and no one freaking told me until a good half an hour later

If you didn't here's the pic, it's on his hip and shoulder too (yes it looks like a penis ik)

-

It was the kids parents evening, and all three of the kids schools fell in to one night. They first had to go to the highschool where the twins went to.

They walked in, Luke holding Reece's hand, the other holding Cory's hand so he didn't get lost in the sea of kids walking around. They went to Addy and Vicky's form tutor, waiting outside for a few minutes, Reece rubbing his large tummy, the babies were so impatient as they kicked, they wanted to be out already.

Once the teacher said they could come in, Cory and Declan waited outside. They went in, being introduced to the teacher, Mr Gabriel. They sat down at his desk, Addy and Vicky sitting at the sofa. "I'll start with Addy," he said. "She's very energetic, but she's smart and she's very outgoing."

"She's always been a loud kid." Reece said, a hand on his stomach.

"She's doing very well grade wise too after the exam at Christmas. She got a B+."

Reece looked at Addy and smiled as she fixed her sisters hair.

"And Vicky?"

"She's a lot quieter but she's polite and she seems to make a lot of friends, mainly boys." He said, "she's very smart, I think you had some really smart genes when making them." He joked, but if only he knew Addy and Vicky were adopted.

Reece smiled, "so they're both doing well? I was worried the move would affect their schooling."

"How far did you move?"

"From Adelaide." Reece said, "but I'm really glad they're doing well."

They left the classroom with the kids, Luke saying thank you to Mr Gabriel and shaking his hand. They left the school, Declan holding Luke's hand, "Luke?" He asked, "are Addy and Vicky doing good at school?"

Luke nodded, "yeah, they're doing fine."

Declan nodded and looked down at his feet again, he was scared about what Luke and his dad would think when they heard what his teacher had to say.

They then went to Cory's school, meeting his teacher, Miss Westminster, first name Veronica. Cory had hugged her as soon as he saw her, her having been his teacher for two years now. They sat down, Luke pulled Cory in to his lap, holding his hands so he didn't mess around.