epilogue

the epilogue is nigh

-

six years later

-

Reece tapped his foot impatiently, watching as his phone counted down in seconds. It still had thirty three--two, seconds till he had to stand up. So he checked his emails quickly, biting his lip as he saw one about discounts for Tesco where they got their grocery shopping.

Then his timer went off and he squeaked, he put his phone down before he stood up, going to the sink with an anxious mind and heavy heart but it all lifted when he saw the two lines--positive.

He sighed in happiness before he picked up the stick, leaving the bathroom and running downstairs excitedly, where Luke sat in the living room. Reece saw his husband and quickly climbed in to his lap, and pushed the test in his face, "look!"

"It's too close I can't see it." Luke said, his hands automatically going to Reece's hips.

"I keep telling you to get your eyes checked--it's a pregnancy test, it's positive!"

Luke's eyes widened, "holy shit." He said, wrapping his arms around Reece and going to stand up and spin him around but they stumbled and fell to the floor making them both giggle uncontrollably, but Luke pressed his mouth to Reece's skin, peppering him in soft kisses. "God I love you so fucki--"

"What's wrong?" Sam asked, entering the living room, Scott behind him, an inch or two taller than his twin.

Luke got up, pulling the boys in for a hug, kissing their cheeks, Sam giggling and pushing Luke's face away. "Stop dad." Sam whined.

"Were having a baby." Luke exclaimed, looking at Reece with the brightest smile Reece had seen in a while. They'd been arguing lately but had made up with a lot of sex which probably had caused Reece's pregnancy.

"Addy and Vicky just left." Scott said, already missing his step sisters.

Luke smiled, "we made a deal, once the girls left to college, we would try again."

Sam grinned, clapping his small hands together, "I can't wait! I'm gonna go tell Cor and Dec." He said, running from the living room and up the stairs to find his brothers. He got to Cory's room, bursting through the door to twelve year old Cory, running to the bed where the boy sat reading a comic book.

"What's up?" Cory asked, putting his comic down and letting his little brother sit next to him.

"Daddies are having another baby!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Cory's eyes widened, "six wasn't enough for them?" He scoffed lightly but smiled, he was happy for them.

Sam giggled and got off the bed again, almost tripping as he went. He left the bedroom, going down the hall to Declan's room, Sam burst through the door again, making Declan spring apart from his boyfriend.

Sam covered his eyes, giggling, "Dec, only daddies can do that stuff, that's icky, I'm gonna tell them!"

Declan huffed, doing his jeans up again before he got off the bed and picked Sam up before he could leave, "what's up? Why're you yelling so much? Why so happy?"

Declan moved back to the bed, Sam in his lap, the small boy being ten years younger than him. Declan then looked at his boyfriend, Evan Irwin, who was a year younger than him at fifteen, who was smiling fondly.

Sam grabbed Declan's shirt, "daddies are having another baby."

Evan awed out loud, "that's so cute."