nature : chapter eleven

you guys have been lit on the comments!!! Omfg I love you all so much 30+!!

Next tour I wanna be that fucking close to my boy

-

Reece sighed as he pulled up outside of his home in Adelaide. He had to pull over three times to vomit because of the baby in his tummy, if he knew it was that bad he would've brought some medicine before leaving Sydney.

He got out of the car, grabbing his bag before going to the front door. He unlocked the door, the babysitter he had walking over.

"Hey." He smiled, "they're still in bed," he said.

"Thanks Ben." Reece smiled, pulling out his wallet and handing Ben his money. Ben had only stayed last night and this morning so the kids would be home when Reece got home.

Ben left the house, leaving Reece alone in the quiet house, his kids fast asleep. He put his bag down and went to the kitchen, deciding he'd make pancakes for the kids, they deserved it, he'd been gone three days after all.

He started on the pancakes, sitting on the counter as he did the batter and let the pan heat up. He started making the pancakes then, and as he made the third one, Vicky came in to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes, Addy following close behind. "Is the brother up?" Reece questioned.

Vicky nodded, "he's peeing."

Reece smiled at the kids, but it didn't reach his eyes, he was still upset about the night before. "Are you guys alright? I missed you."

Vicky nodded, going to his her dad, Reece hugging her back with one arm as he held the spatula in the other. "I missed you too dad."

Addy did the same before Declan came downstairs and he grinned at the sight of Reece and quickly ran to hug him tightly. "I can tell you missed me didn't you?" Reece teased.

The kids sat at the table, waiting patiently for their pancakes.

Reece finished them, giving it to them along with chocolate sauce and syrup and milk to wash it down.

"Guys I think I should tell you why I was in Sydney the last few days." Reece said.

"Okay," Vicky said, always the most wise and leader of the three of them.

"Remember when we went to see your dad and Michael get married?" They nodded. "Well I went and talked to Luke and long story short, we're having a baby."

"You're adopted another one?" Vicky asked but Reece shook his head.

"I'm pregnant." Reece said, "I didn't know I could have my own baby until now." He told them, they were old enough to know what things meant.

Declan smiled, "does that mean you and Luke are back together again?"

Reece gulped and shook his head, "no."

"But you're having a baby together?" Declan asked. "I thought you have a baby when you fall in love?"

"Sometimes relationships don't work out, but they still have a baby, like with me and your dad."

The kids nodded, they understood they weren't going to have Luke as their dad again, but they'd get another sibling.

"I'm going to be leaving work soon too, and when I do, we'll be moving in with Luke and Cory until the baby is born." Reece told them.

"We'll be seeing Luke again?" Declan asked, a grin on his face. He stood up and hugged Reece tightly, "I missed Luke a lot."

Reece smiled lightly, hugging Declan back.

The kids seemed more happy about the baby than Luke and Reece put together. And he hated that, he wanted to be happy for the baby but how could he when looking at Luke's pretty face hurt him so much?

After breakfast the kids went to get changed so Reece grabbed his phone and texted Luke.

To : Luke H
I told my kids, they're cool about it

It didn't take long for Luke to reply though.

From : Luke H
Great, now we have to tell Ashton and Michael

Reece sighed, Ashton was going to kill him and Luke for being so stupid. He knew Ashton kind of hated him for what had happened and he had every right to. Reece kind of regretted the way he ended it with Ashton and the way it ended with Luke too.

He regretted a lot of things in his life, but he did not regret this baby.

-

Kiddies know!!

Feedback!!

Reece telling them?

The kids understanding that Luke and Reece aren't going to be together?