nature : chapter twenty-five (+)

some smut rip, 45+ comments!!

-

Reece sat in the bath after a long day, filled with bubbles that smelt like raspberries along with some candles burning.

He'd had such a long day with the kids tiring him out and sorting out the move. And Luke had been friendly all day, putting his hand on Reece's thigh, kissing his neck when he could and sometimes brushing his hand over Reece's ass.

And it made him so hard.

So he sat in the bath, his hard on resting against his thigh. His hand was playing with himself, slowly stroking and toying with himself.

He felt the babies kick making him sigh and rub over his bump softly, "please don't, I'm too horny for you two to go mad at me." He sighed, leaning his head back, one hand soothing the babies, the other touching himself.

Someone knocked at the bathroom door, "baby?" Luke called softly before he opened the door, seeing nothing but the top of Reece's bump through the bubbles. "You alright?

"Yeah," Reece smiled, seeing Luke had a glass of milk, for some reason Reece had drank so much milk over the past few months--it was his craving.

Luke put the milk down next to the bath before he kneeled down beside Reece, dipping his hand in the water to feel the bump. "So your stuff is coming tomorrow." Luke said, seeing Reece rest his head back and close his eyes. Luke's eyes drifted across Reece's body, before he saw the water shift near Reece's lower region.

Luke smirked slightly, his hand going from the bump to Reece's cock, wrapping his hand around him and stroking him slowly making Reece moan, raising his hips.

"The kids are watching tv downstairs," Luke said, encouraging Reece's sounds.

"Please." Reece whispered, "you've made me so horny."

"Tonight, when I've put the kids in bed, give me half an hour?" Luke said, letting Reece's cock go, sliding over his bump before pulling his hand from the water. "Drink your milk too baby."

Reece nodded, letting Luke leave the bathroom.

Reece stayed in the bath a while longer, prepping himself before he drank his milk. He got out of the bath, wrapping a towel around his shoulders before going to the bedroom.

He heard Luke take the kids to bed, Reece sitting on the end of the bed. He heard Luke say his final goodnight to Cory before the door opened, Luke slipping in to the room.

He turned to Reece, "hello."

"Hi."

Luke moved forward and kissed Reece softly, "you okay baby? Drink your milk?"

Reece hummed, letting Luke kiss him. "Yeah I did."

Luke smiled, moving around the bed and pulling the lube from the drawer. He went back to Reece, pulling the towel from him, "still so hard?"

Reece nodded, "didn't wanna come, wanted you to do it."

"Did you prep yourself already?" Luke asked.

Reece nodded, "wanted to be ready."

Luke smiled, "perfect." He took off his shirt then, Reece's hands darting forward and undoing his jeans.

Luke got undressed quickly before he and Reece got under the covers, Luke between Reece's legs. "You alright darling?" Luke asked softly, picking up the lube and putting some on himself before he put the bottle down again.

He looked at Reece, before kissing him "I love you." Luke whispered.

"I love you too." Reece said softly.

"Lay down for me, on your side." Luke said, moving to lie behind Reece. He set his hands on the brunettes hips, pulling him closer before he took ahold of his cock and slowly pushed inside of Reece.

Reece whimpered, "fuck Luke."

Luke wrapped his arms around Reece's waist, holding him close. "God that's nice." Luke whispered, pressing soft kisses to Reece's skin.

Reece grabbed one of Luke's arms, moving it to under his neck, burying his head in the crook of Luke's elbow. He bit his lip, his other hand going to his ass and letting Luke have more room. "Fuck Luke, quicker."

Luke sat up, still inside of Reece. He put his hand on Reece's thigh, before he began to thrust in to him again, he glanced at Reece's face to see his eyes roll back, throwing his head back with it and groaning.

Luke ran his fingertips across the baby bump, still moving inside of Reece. "God you're so tight."

"Hm, not had anything since you." Reece breathed out, grabbing Luke's hand. "Come close, gonna come." Reece tugged Luke's hand.

The blond let himself be moved and he rested his chest against Reece's side. He kissed Reece's neck, "good boy," Luke praised in a whisper. "Such a good boy baby."

"Lukey please." Reece begged, "can I touch myself?"

"Fuck yeah, touch yourself." Luke said, his eyes slipping closed as he kissed across Reece's neck, sucking a hickey in to his skin.

Reece sighed out and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking himself in time to Luke's thrusts. "So good, Lu." He breathed. "'M so close."

"Come baby, come on yourself," Luke pleaded softly, kissing across Reece's skin before he heard Reece gasp, moaning softly. He glanced down seeing Reece's cock leaking come across his hand and the bed.

Luke moaned softly, before he pulled out, he wrapped his hand around himself before he stroked until he came on Reece thighs and bum, making his skin pretty.

Luke took in a breath before he lay beside Reece. Reece moved his head to Luke's sweaty chest, "that was nice."

Luke chuckled, "yeah, I've missed that."

"Is that my ass?"

"Yeah." Luke said with a laugh before he pulled Reece closer, pressing their lips together. "I love you Reece."

"I love you too." Reece replied, kissing Luke again. "But I'm still really horny."

"Of course." Luke grinned, "we can go for as long as you like." He said, glancing at his alarm clock, "it's only nine."

Reece smiled, kissing Luke again, hands on the younger mans cheeks. "You're one hell of an amazing person."

"I try."

"You don't need to try." Reece pointed out, "you're amazing when you're not trying."

Luke blushed, "why're you so sappy today?"

Reece shrugged, pulling the covers up to his chest. "Dunno, just love you a lot."

Luke smiled softly, "I love you more."

-

My day yesterday was lowkey ruined, my friend made us leave the theme park like 5 hours earlier than we wanted to because she was tired like there was fireworks and I wanted to see them and go on more rides :((( never taking her anywhere again

FEEDBACK

Reece being horny because of Luke?

Them two having sex again? They're gonna be a normal couple now lol

Predictions? Happy ending? How's it gonna finish?