nature : chapter eighteen

My dad and brother leave in an hour to go on holiday with out me for 4 days and if a spider comes in my house imma sc Reece so quick I s2g

AND GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS LIT COMMENT THROUGH OUT 50+!!

I have another gif of a Luke lookalike being fucked (if you saw the one in roadie) but I can't share it because my laptop is off, maybe in roadie's next update I will

-

Ashton and Michael had the kids for the night, well Reece and Ashton's kids, leaving it to be Reece, Cory and Luke. So Luke had invited his brother Jack round to catch up, who brought his two children, Cassie, who was ten and Joel who was five.

As soon as the two boys saw each other they raced out in to the back garden, where as Cassie took out her book and started reading in the swinging chair. Reece was upstairs, taking a nap, because his morning sickness was taking a toll on him.

Luke and Jack sat on the patio, a bottle of beer each as they talked--their subject being Reece.

"It's mainly just plain awkward. It's only not as awkward when the kids are around us because Cory likes attention so he's always pestering one of us." Luke said, sipping his beer, one of his legs pulled to his chest.

"You should at least be friends, it would help in the future." Jack said.

"I can't," Luke said shaking his head.

"you can't because you know you're more than friends or you can't because you hate him?" Jack questioned and when Luke didn't reply he scoffed, "I knew it, try talking to him about your feelings, you could be more, have that family you've always wanted."

Luke shook his head, "I didn't want that family anymore, it's been fine with me and Cory for years." Luke shrugged.

"Trust me, you'll want that family again." Jack said, "you remember when Celeste left me for that year, when we first dated? I didn't realise how much I wanted her till she was gone and I begged for her back, luckily she did." Jack said, "Luke, for the love of God, if you don't make a move and then Reece moves on, you are not allowed to regret not taking him back."

Luke nodded, "I'll talk to him, I'm just scared," he admitted, "Life if we got back together, we'd have five kids together. That's what scares me."

"Luke you raised Cory by yourself at the age of eighteen, you can raise a few more with another man." Jack assured him. "Talk to Reece."

"But--"

"I'm not telling you to propose Luke, just talk it out."

Luke sucked in a breath and nodded, "thank you."

A few hours later, Jack and his kids left. As soon as Luke shut the front door after waving goodbye to Jack with Cory, he looked down at Cory. "Mcdonalds?"

Cory nodded, "I'll go get Reecey." He grinned and ran up the stairs.

Luke grabbed his car keys and waited by the door, hearing Cory bump around upstairs.

"Dad!"

"Yeah!"

"Reecey won't wake up!"

Luke stood frozen for a moment before he ran up the stairs. He entered Reece's room, seeing Cory sitting on the bed close to Reece. "Cory buddy, just go downstairs yeah?" Luke said, going to the bed and picked Cory off of it, putting him on the floor. "Go."

Cory frowned but listened, leaving the room.

Luke looked back at the bed and took gay phone from the pocket, going to Reece's side. He sat on the bed, dialling 000, before he pressed his hand to Reece's head, seeing he had a an extreme fever.