nature : chapter twelve

30+ comments plssssss

also updated roadie too

-

Reece and his family were moving in with the Hemmings in exactly a week, so stuff was needed.

So when people came to bring a new bed for Declan to use, Cory was having none of it. He was definitely not happy about sharing his room, never mind sharing Luke with anyone. He grew up with it just being Luke and Cory, and it would stay that way.

"buddy you know Declan is staying in your room till they leave again." Luke said holding the door open as the men put the bed down, they couldn't take it upstairs yet because Cory sat on the stairs, refusing to let them go upstairs.

"But it's my room!" Cory yelled.

"Well you're gonna have to share for a while." Luke sighed before he went to Cory and picked him up, moving him and letting the men take the bed upstairs.

Luke set Cory back down, the six year old pouting heavily with his arms crossed.

Luke's phone then began to ring from the kitchen, so he walked to get it, seeing Michaels name on screen. "Hello?"

"Me and Cal are coming over right now." Michael said.

"Shit," Luke mumbled, looking at the calendar on the fridge, "that was today?"

"Of course you forgot." Michael laughed.

"Just stall a bit please, someone's over setting something up. I'll text you when you can come over." Luke said.

"Okay fine, if you're longer than an hour were coming over anyway. We'll bring pizza." Michael said and hung up.

Half an hour later, Luke went up stairs to see Cory siting on his bed and watching the men put the mattress on the bed.

Luke walked the men to the door and paid for them putting the bed together before he closed the door. Cory was coming down the stairs, and then he sat down on the step. "Why is Declan staying in my room?"

"because they're moving in, you know why"

"granddad said you couldn't keep it in your pants, what does that mean"

Luke sighed and said "I was an idiot Cor."

The doorbell rang and Cory ran past Luke and opened it. Michael and Calum stood there with three boxes of pizza, and some beer.

Cory pulled the door open and they walked in, Luke sighed, "I've gotta tell you guys something as well." He said.

Luke gave Cory some pizza and told him to go watch TV, as Michael, Calum and Luke went to the kitchen, sitting down at the counter and opening up the pizza. "What happened?" Calum asked.

"I fucked up." Luke said.

"Spill," Michael added.

"I got Reece pregnant."

Michael choked on his food at Luke's words, Calum's eyes widening as he stood up and patted Michaels back roughly till he swallowed and took in a deep breath.

"You're fucking stupid!" Michael yelled at Luke, putting his pizza slice down.

Luke sighed, "I know. the thing they were setting up was a bed for Declan to use because they're staying here till the baby is born."

"Wow at least you're letting them stay and getting involved." Michael said, honestly surprised, he expected Luke to drop Reece at the sound of the word baby.

But then Luke cringed when he heard Cory, "I'm having a baby brother?"

Luke hid his face in his hands, and Calum sighed at how stressed his best friend looked, so he stood up again and picked Cory up, putting the kid on his lap. "Maybe, or a sister," Calum said.

Cory shook his head, "no sister, it's an all boys house." Cory said, territorial as usual.

Michael laughed at Cory's words, before r heard Luke sniffle. He looked at the blond as Luke wiped his eyes. "You should've been careful," Luke said, "to shouldn't have slept with Reece at all."

"It was at the wedding." Luke said, wiping his nose with his sleeve. "I cou-couldn't resist."

Michael and Calum sighed in sync before Calum said, "you can do it Luke, you did amazing with Cory, you can do it again."

Luke looked at his friends before Cory hopped off Calum's lap, coming round to Luke and hugging his legs. "You're the best daddy ever, I'll love my little brother or sister."

Luke was blessed with the best son ever.

-

Cory is a lil cutie

feedback!

Cory being possessive over Luke and his room?

Telling malum? (Do you guys like Mashton in this???)

Cory telling Luke he's a great dad?

Predictions? Thoughts?