nature : chapter twenty

hi pls follow a new group tumblr with Lina, ali and Rita (littlebadlands dancinginthestreet lashtonordie) called passthehotsos (how creative of ali) where we do blurbs and shit, gay or straight it's doesn't matter!! Send us a follow and an ask and we'll do it for y'all

(I'm British why do I say y'all)

60+ comments!!

-

Luke and Reece sat on the living room floor, wrapping presents for the kids together on Christmas Eve while the kids were at Ashton and Michael for a few hours.

Reece would fold the paper and make it look pretty, as he'd been doing his for year for the kids and mastered it, and Luke would put the tape on to keep them closed, and then he'd write the note on the card. For Cory he put Santa and for the other kids they put their names, because Cory still thought Santa was real.

Reece had a small tummy on him now, with him being four and a half months along, aka seventeen weeks. He liked the look of the bump, it was something nice to look at, and Luke liked coming up behind him now and touching the bump and kisses Reece's cheek. Reece loved when Luke did that.

"Are you exciting to meet my family again tomorrow? Or are you nervous?" Luke asked, putting sellotape down on Cory's new remote control car.

"More like shitting myself," Reece breathed, folding up the side of the paper,  looking putting more tape on it, then turning it around to do the other side. "I haven't seen your parents since it happened and I never met your brothers. So I'm just scared they're gonna judge me for leaving and then judge you for taking me back."

Luke glanced up at Reece and saw he genuinely did look scared, so he pushed the present to the side and moved closer to Reece, cupping his cheeks and kissing him softly. "I'm twenty five now, they don't decide who I date or my decisions anymore, I'm with you because I want you. Besides Jack told me to tell you how I felt for you."

"He did?"

Luke nodded, "Jack just wants me happy, you do that,"

Reece blushed, leaning up for another kiss. They kept their lips together, Luke moving his hands to Reece's waist and pushing him back on the floor, their lips still attached. Then Luke pressed his lips down Reece's neck, sucking softly. "What happened to slow?" Reece whispered.

"This is slow." Luke said, slowing his kisses to lingering pecks to prove a point.

Reece relaxed and let Luke kiss him, moaning softly at parts as Luke would run his hands across Reece's waist and then he slipped his hand in to Reece's boxers, cupping his bum. "God you're so beautiful." Luke breathed, kissing across Reece's collarbones.

"Luke, ple--"

The phone rang then, making Luke glance up at the house phone from towards the kitchen. He looked down at Reece, "I'll be right back," Luke said, before getting up and going towards the kitchen.

Luke answered the phone after taking in a deep breath, "hello?"

"Dad?" Cory asked, "when are you picking me up?"

"Can Mikey pick you up? I'm a little busy, baby." Luke said, glancing down to the hard on in his jeans. He sighed to himself, he had zero control over his cock.