Prologue

"What metal is that sir? It literally just started melting in your palm?"

"That my child, is a very special metal. It's Gallium. Here turn to page 75 and read the second paragraph starting right here" said Doctor Trams as he pointed his one gloved hand to the part he wanted Liz to read. She scanned the page with her deep brown eyes that were shielded by her eye goggles and widened her eyes.

' [Ga] Gallium, a metal that melts at 29.76 degrees Celsius [room temp.] can be easily alloyed with any metal and makes transition metals and alloys such as Aluminium, Zinc and Steel brittle at the slightest touch. It's easily available and most stable when bonded with chlorine. '

"-but sir, why the sudden interest in Metals?" Liz questioned the wise old man who was currently examining the liquid metal in a petri dish under the Microscope. The man, without glancing up replied in a kind tone, "because Science. I wish to experiment and see what would happen if we made a human purely and entirely from Gallium, each and every cell, tissue and organ out of Gallium. What purpose would it, sorry he/she be used for given the wits and brains"

"So you mean wits of a robot in the body of Gallium? That'll be extraordinary sir!!"

"Certainly, but it'll definitely require utmost dedication and a hell lot of effort." Doctor Trams replied wiping the sweat creasing his eyebrow as he made eye contact with Liz. "Now Liz, why don't you take a sample of Gallium and check out it's physical properties while I check it's chemical ones, then we can go for the long awaited brea-"

He was cut off as the news channel opposite him suddenly flashed some really eye catching news that piqued his interest. His jaw opened in a small 'o' symbolising his astonishment and surprise. Superman, otherwise known as the 'Man of Steel' had taken the final blow and now lay dead in his grave.

 Superman, otherwise known as the 'Man of Steel' had taken the final blow and now lay dead in his grave

There was a moment of respectful silence before Liz spoke, "Truly, today is a very grave day"

Doctor Trams snickered, "Now was not the time Liz"

"-but sir that pun was completely unintentional, but now that you mention it, surely you understand that this matter is dead serious" she smirked.

"Okay I get it enough, now back to work. I guess we'll have to make this experiment faster because the world is in great need of our brains-"

"-and the world is in grave danger-"

"-LIZ!"

-

First of all, this is not a fan fiction but when I read about the part where gallium makes steel brittle I just couldn't resist cause I'm a fan girl.

Secondly, this story idea was inspired from my chemistry text book, while I was busy studying.

*drum roll*

Finally, Superman belongs to Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

A question for the audience: Doctor Trams has a hidden meaning, the one to figure that out gets a dedication! Get typing people!!!