Chapter Eleven

Fara was growing annoyed by how cheerful one person could be and Crime grew tense as he sensed his Masters clear discomfort. Fara dared say anything even slightly disrespectful or ill mannered because Penny was not one to tolerate his ways and she made that well known in the first ten minutes of the journey. 

It was her car and she was doing him a favour, so he couldn't boss over her and tell her to shut up and shut her music up. He just wanted to reach the main city and get out of this car as soon as he could. He knew just what would happen if he went against Penny again and shuddered at the thought of what she did to him. 

"I will not be spoken to like this and I will not wear this seat belt. I shall do as I please" He said hoping she'd obey but Penny Stone doesn't listen to anyone. 

"SO be it. I warned you" she said before driving rash and fast and putting sudden breaks giving him jerks on purpose. He almost crashed into the glass once. She kept doing it until finally his nose banged and he started bleeding. 

"Seat belts save lives." she smirked pointing at hers as he murmured and groaned before wincing. She got up and did first aid to the best of her abilities before they set off again. 

Since then he knew never to go against Penny ever again. He winced as he touched his nose again and glared daggers at her. 

"Whatt??? I told you now stop giving me that look!" she said before going back to her smooth sailing...err driving. 

Miles went by and sign boards showed up showing how far they had gone and how far the needed to carry on. Their throats dry and parched after their limited water supply ran out and not a single gas station was in sight. Having to rely on their own salivary glands as a last resort left the four moody. 

"How much further??!!!! I can't drag on like this anymore.." Fluid said lethargically making her arms droop. 

Liz smirked trying to lighten up the situation, "Don't you mean dragon?" 

Chie snickered joining in the fun, "Hon, I guess you'll just have to wing it"

They both burst out into bouts of laughter, "You too are high" they heard fluid say slowly widening her grin as she joined in too. 

The doctor groaned placing one hand over his face in shame, "Oh not this again, why'd you say such puns?"

"What can I do... it's in-"

"DONT YOU DARE-"

"-my jeans" Liz smirked triumphantly as the three laughed out louder again and nobody noticed through their tears of mirth that the main city was pretty close. Only when they reached the border and waited in he queue did they realize . . . 

"LAND AHOY!!!" Liz cheered clearly unaware of the situation as Chie looked at her solemnly and a understanding passed between the two. 

"uh oh." they said together, neither of them had their passports on them! 

"SO... whose your favourite ....ACTRESS?" Penny asked excitedly being the bubbly girl she is, as she tried to make small talk with the strange guy.

"ermm... never really thought about it" he spoke silently wanting to avoid any sort of interaction with the weird hyper girl. 

"well you've got all the time in the world, think now" She said and anyone who knew her, knew not to go against her. So the gears in his mind began working as he forged up an answer, "hmm...Jennifer Aniston"

"YOu like HER?!!!" Penny widened her eyes at him and it sort of scared him for what was to come next as he shut his eyes tight waiting for her reaction but that's what surprised him when she squealed, "OMGGGGG I love her too!!!!! We can bond over the F.R.I.E.N.D.S show together!!!! AWWW LEt's be fandom buddies!!!!" 

He cringed at a lot of things she did and said but dare not say it, "umm okay?"

She mentally melted, "okay. You've read it too??!!!!" she said, "AWWWW how cuteee!" 

He shuddered at being called cute and Crime snorted before laughing, his laugh was silenced by his glare. 

"Let him laugh, this is a free country, he has the freedom of laugh or whatever he wants to do. Don't you dare stop his happy making sound got it?" Penny said as she pursed her lips to stop her laughter as she watched him shake his head like a scolded puppy. Only she had this effect on him, only she could tame this wild lion and she wasn't about to let it go either. 

"FLUID!!" Liz and Chie said simultaneously with excitement laced in their tone, "YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" 

Fluid turned bashful and turned beet red as she looked down at her toes. They had just discovered one of her super powers. Invisibility, she could cloak herself, or basically anything with the silverish gallium in liquid form and it would appear invisible cause her silver is almost transparent!! 

Using that theory, they had successfully cloaked the car in invisibility and drove through with ease having only one down side as they crossed the danger and looked back at Fluid with a frown. All that power took away her energy and she was drained and exhausted, she needed gallium or water, anything and fast. Liz and Chie were well aware of that as they looked in front with determination and only one temporary goal in their heads at the moment. 

Get Fluid back - at any cost, they had to save their sister and so on and so forth their journey and adventure continued as they waited for the remaining of their life to unfold itself. 

-