Chapter Fifteen

"Alright Fluid, Are you ready? nervous?" Liz questioned sincerely as she prepared the syringe. Fluid had always been much more to all of them rather than just an experiment.

Ever since Fara turned good, The four of them worked together on testing Fluids abilities, discovering more, possibly adding a few more on the way, making memories and bonds stronger and of course saving lives.

They moved headquarters to Paris, France where Chie, Liz, Fara and Trams worked together developing and discovering more in science everyday.

Over time Doctor Trams had gotten too close and emotional with the group officially adopting four orphans after revealing his first name and life story.

The demise of his wife and children at the mere age of twenty was hard for him to cope with the loss of his newborns. He knew exactly how Liz, Fara and Chie felt adopting them along with Fluid to join the Trams family.

Ace Trams had no idea how fast his family was growing when his newly adopted son Fara married Penny. The family of six were beyond thrilled and had only happy memories to share from the movie nights to the fun coloured experiments and girls night out.

Fluid had a million thoughts racing through her head as she patiently sat on the chair with her arm outstretched for the weekly check.

Liz was just rubbing a special cream for Fluids easily meltable skin when Fluid suddenly jerked her arm.

"Liz thats cold!!!" She exclaims as she takes her arm back. Liz's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Fluids melting point is room temperature hence the cream used had to be lower than ice. It contained bits of dry ice which is why Liz wore thick rubber gloves because human skin would be harmed.

Liz kept the cream aside before gently touching fluids arm without her gloves. They felt different, almost human.

They all knew that in the past few years Fluid had grown to love them all. Well she already liked Liz, Chie and dad, but now even Fara and Penny once she got to know them. It wouldn't have been possible for any other creations, I mean Frankenstein was created but he never developed emotions and Fluid showed wonders.

Liz had a feeling that there was so much more to Fluid that couldn't just be uncovered by tests. Maybe Fluid developing emotions was making her more human but not exactly a human.

Fluid wouldn't just be any human that came out of their mothers ass all sticky and bloody knowing that the scalp most prided on had touched dirty parts before.

Fluid was more, she was never a child physically when she was created however the way she experienced the world in the beginning was the innocence of a child.

Fluid was a metal turned human, a metal turned to life. A freaking non living object for crying out loud turned to a breathing living person.

"Fluid.. you're human. You're not a creation anymore.. you're human"

-
Heyyyyy guyssssss im back.

also if I mention dad it means Trams.

yes fara married penny.
Fluid being the youngest was the flower girl.
Chie and Liz were bridesmaids? idek.

hope you like thisss ❤❤❤❤
heavily edited chapters cuz i realised how many plot holes there were. now there arent any.