Pretty Much Just Scott Being A Tease

((ALSO Deonity has pointed out to me that the "don't touch the bottom or you'll have to kiss the nearest boy" rule when cutting the cake is just an Australian tradition.  OooOOoOpps.  I thought everyone did it, I'm sorry... :P

I don't like this chapter but I don't like any of my chapters so I'm just going to trust that it'll be okay.))

Vincent bit his lip and glared at Oliver, looking extremely smug. Seeing as he was sitting right next to Scott, that automatically made him the nearest boy.

Well, senor, two can play at that game. Oliver wasn't one for getting so jealous that he was going to turn this into some rivalry fight... but there was no way in heck that he was going to let this opportunity slide. Of course not! Oliver was all about finding the fun in every situation... and where was the fun in just letting Vincent win?

He turned to the man beside him. Andy, it was. Perfect. Andy was single. "Hey, Andy," he whispered, giving a little nudge under the table.

Andy turned to him, blinking, "Excuse me?"

Oliver looked around for a second, and then bit his lip, "Okay, okay, listen. I overheard Sam talking to Scott before, and she said she thinks you're a pretty good looker~"

"She... does?" Andy glanced past Ollie to the girl, "Really?"

"Oh yeah. Listen, she's asked me if I can swap seats with her. You know, so you two can become... 'closer', if you catch my drift," He winked. "You mind?"

Andy's eyes were wide, he shook his head, "No objection from me..."

"Great," Oliver leaned away from Andy and turned around, tapping Sam's shoulder.

She turned to face him, blinking, "Oh, sorry, have you been trying to get my attention?"

"No, no, it's fine," Oliver flashed his most charming smile, leaning forward and whispering, "Look, I wasn't supposed to say anything, but Andy's secretly been wanting to sit next to you all night."

The girl's eyes widened, her face tinged with the slightest of pink, "R-Really?"

"Really," Ollie nodded seriously. "Anyway, I thought I'd do him a favour... you know how guys are when they're too nervous to make the first move. Wanna swap seats?" He smiled encouragingly, his mind already buzzing 10 miles ahead.

Sam gave a small, shy grin and hummed, "Hmm... Alright. I guess I'll swap this once."

"Thank you, senorita," Oliver purred, leaning over to swap over their glasses. He couldn't resist from glancing over at Vincent as he and Sam stood up, changing places at the table.

Vincent's grin slowly dripped off his face as Oliver settled himself in the chair directly opposite him. He smiled, "Well, what do you know. The both of us, up here, equidistant from Scott..."

"Ha... yes. What a coincidence," Vincent smiled charmingly, and Oliver could only imagine what he was thinking. Probably something along the lines of: I'm gonna kill you, Mutt.

"Are you quite done shifting around?" Scott asked, "I'd like to get on with cutting this thing if everyone would just settle." He held the knife hovering above the cake, looking at Oliver with a raised eyebrow.

And was it just Oliver, or was there a hint of mischief in Scott's eyes?

"Of course," Oliver beamed back, "Sorry, sorry. Go ahead. No more moving from me."

"Good," Scott and Vincent said together.

Oliver looked back at Vincent, wiggled his eyebrows, and gently shuffled his chair closer to Scott. Who's the nearest boy now?