Sister Location.

(( A note before we begin: 

At the time that I write this, 3:43pm on the 7th of October, Sister Location hasn't yet been released. In that case, this is most obviously not going to work canonically!

As we already know, Circus Baby's Pizza World is known to be owned (- or at least, the animatronics supplied by) William Afton, who is the purple guy.

In this case, it was owned by m̧̡̀͡r҉̡́͘ḑ̵̷a͏̵̡ ̨͜ ҉҉͠ ̀͟͟͝ ̵̀͟͜ ́mí҉͏é̸̸͡n̴̴̕͜͝v̧̛͟͠į̵̶̸c̵̀o҉̸̡̛̛ŕ̢̢͜, so it's all good! :)

This is my take on Sister Location. It's purely for FUN and to boost the hype for the new game!

Also, before the game comes out, I'd like to say that I'm sceptical that the character that we have dubbed Ennard is actually called Ennard, although I'll be calling him that in these next few chapters. I mean, the only proof we have is one person being like "omg!!! there's a little of me in every body! what's in every body? innards! innard = ennard!" 

I'm just sayin', if it turns out he isn't Ennard, then I WAS RIGHT AHAHA! 

okay now here's the chapter have fun y'all ))

"I'm sorry, you mean to tell me that this whole time, there was a sister location!?" Vincent gaped at Scott, his eyes wide, "You're kidding me! You are kidding me, right?" 

"Nope," Scott popped the 'p', keeping his eyes on the road. "Circus Baby's Pizza World. I totally forgot it existed. It was set up just in the next town over, a huge investment from William. I saw the animatronics being made," Scott shook his head and whistled, "Vincent, I didn't know we had that kind of technology! And they were so light, too, all titanium alloy - it was like they had no machinery at all in them." 

"What?!" Vincent slammed his hands down on the dashboard, "Why the heck didn't I know about it?! I should have been working there!"

"Nah," Scott shrugged, "It's a cold, dark, cramped warehouse. All the animatronics are kept underground - they're more for hiring out than for day shows like Freddy Fazbear's, though they do both." 

"So, then... what happened?" Vincent asked. "Some little kids tear the robots apart or something? How come it was shut down?"

"Oh, it wasn't shut down," Scott waved a hand quickly, and then returned it to the steering wheel. "It was never opened. They found gas leaks in the vents a week before it opened. William was a mess. He and his partner had a massive fight, and-"

"Partner?" Vincent interrupted. "Partner! Partner. Oh my gosh, this day is full of secrets. I thought William was a convicted forever-alone kinda guy. P a r t n e r?" 

Scott rolled his eyes, "Hardy-ha-ha. Not a romantic partner - not unless he was gay, too, and I very much doubt that. A business partner. Baby's Pizza World was under the Fazbear Entertainment name, but it wasn't Freddy Fazbear's! In fact, they were in fierce competition against each other. You know, kinda like McDonalds and Burger King."