Vengance (+ Bonus Chapter!)

(( BONUS CHAPTER STUFF FIRST!

I've written another nsfw-oneshot for Dead Set lmaooops it kind of happened. I'll have the link in the comments below. ;)

*note: I am now editing on a phone and don't have access to the link but I'll post it on this chapter tomorrow morning :)

Oh, also I got a Google+ since a lot of y'all seem to use that so feel free to add me. 19VincentPurpleGuy87 as always. Since my tumblr doesn't really work so well I'm going to update Google+ with sneak-peaks and things, instead.))

Scott leaned back in the chair and sighed, his eyes closing. He let out a deep breath. It wasn't that he was over-stressed, just... his environment was over-stressing. The bank he'd contacted wanted to get in contact with the police before letting him into the account, to confirm that the business was indeed signed over to him. Since William couldn't sign the official forms to give Scott all ownership, the police were the only proof that the business was his.

He should have been contacting people; pizza ingredient suppliers, the people who supplied the party hats and table cloths, the people who made Freddy Fazbear's banners, their signage suppliers, the merchandise team, who made little plushies, shirts, pens, water-bottles - the usual. There were hundreds of people he needed to contact and hundreds more he needed to come into contact with - suppliers for Freddy Fazbear's animatronic problem, for example.

And he should, he knew, to get rid of the problem before it became too hard for him to handle, but right now his heart wasn't in it and his mind was buzzing with more pressing matters. Matters of his degrading sleep habits, his ever-pressing grief about William, and Vincent's worrying behaviour.

Things were starting to add up, little comments and looks, things Scott had noticed since Linda pointed out almost two weeks ago. He still loved Vincent very, very dearly, and if he was a psychopath (which Scott was increasingly inclined to believe), he was a very high-functioning one - it wasn't like he abused Scott mentally or physically, he was very respectful of Scott's limits. And yeah, so maybe his emotions did seem a little... fake, but... if that was the worst it was going to get... he could do this. For Vincent's sake, he wasn't going to let something stupid like the Hollywood-dripping-blood image of a psychopath cloud his judgement. He knew Vincent, and the Vincent he knew was a loving, caring man.

But if he fakes his emotions, does he fake love? Scott asked himself, and his heart sunk to his stomach. No, he can't. If he was playing me, why would he keep me around for so long? He could get anything from me if he wanted it, if he really were a violent psychopath. All the nights we've spent cuddling on the couch, the breakfasts-in-bed and the muttered sweet nothings. That can't be faked. But psychopaths can't fall in love, can they...?

Scott leaned forward in his chair, opening William's old work laptop. He opened a new window on Firefox, and then paused. Quickly, he went into settings and selected 'Private Browsing'.

Sighing, he clicked on the search bar. He shut his eyes, his fingers making their way to the keys as he cautiously began to type.

 He shut his eyes, his fingers making their way to the keys as he cautiously began to type