Best Friends.

Scott groaned, shifting around and nestling his head into his pillow. It was hard under his head, not soft like his favourite pillow, so he frowned slightly. Something told him he wasn't at home. The smell of antiseptics and plastic filled his nose, but something else, too. Grease, oil... pizza, and something indescribable, that brought on a strong sense of nostalgia. 

A word floated into his mind. Freddy's. Freddy... Freddy Fazbear's? He was at Freddy Fazbear's?

He pried his sleepy eyes open, greeted with a metal roof. His frown deepened as he slowly propped himself on his elbows, and looked around at all the weird, futuristic-looking gear. It took him a few seconds to realise he was in the back of an ambulance. "Uugh... what-what happened...?" 

"Hello, Mr. Adams. I'm going to have to ask you to lie back down for me, please." A voice from beside him. Scott turned to look, and saw a nurse smiling back at him, a young girl with dark skin and pretty eyes. 

"What's... why am I...?" Scott frowned, but lay back down onto the gurney, "What's going on?" 

"You've just suffered a concussion, that's all," the nurse soothed, "You'll be absolutely fine. Let me just go through some checks with you. Can you please tell me your name?" 

"I-I'm... I'm Scott. Scott Keegan Adams. W-Where's Vincent?" Scott sat up once again, "Is Vincent okay? Does he know I'm alright?" 

"Scott, please lie down for me," the nurse's voice was slightly demanding, "Your friend is okay, he hasn't been hurt. If you'll just answer these questions, we'll let him come and see you. Are you feeling dizzy?"

"No..." Scott mumbled, lying back down on the bed. "No, I feel fine... Please, let me see Vincent..."

"Your friend can wait, Scott. Do you know where you are?" 

"Freddy... Freddy Fazbear's..." Scott frowned, his head spinning. Why did he faint? He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember what happened. All he remembered was finding blood, heaps of blood-

Scott shot up straight again, "T-There's- Someone's hurt! Vincent and I were going to work a-and... there was blood! There was so much blood... Y-You gotta help whoever it is! They might die!" 

"Mr. Adams," the nurse rushed over, "Mr. Adams, I'm going to need you to calm down. Scott, listen to me. Scott?" 

"W-What are you worrying about me for?!" Scott pointed towards the ambulance doors, which were open, "You've gotta- You've gotta- Someone else is in danger!" 

"Mr. Adams, please! Take a few deep breaths, or we'll have to knock you out again," as the words left the nurse's mouth, Scott felt something cold in his arm. He looked down to see he was attached to an IV, and suddenly his mind began to spin.

"What..." He frowned, feeling the fight in himself die, his eyelids drooping, "What're you.... injecting me with?" 

"It's just some anaesthetic, Scott. It'll be alright. We just need to make sure you haven't damaged your brain."

"I'm not... I'm not hurt..." Scott blinked a few more times, feeling himself become sleepier and sleepier, "I'm... fine..." 

--

"Scott? Scott, are you there? Open your eyes, please." 

Scott frowned, an unfamiliar voice shaking him out of his sleep. His eyes pulled open, and he found himself somewhere completely strange, "What...?" He blinked, his eyes focusing on a pretty girl with dark skin and stunning eyes. "Where... am I...? Is this... an ambulance?" 

"It's alright. You just fainted, is all. You'll be okay. Can you tell me your name, please?" the nurse asked, smiling.

"Uhhh, Scott. Scott... Keegan Adams, why? Where's.... where's Vincent?" Scott shook his head to clear it, propping himself up on his elbows.