The Issue of Money.

((The one good part about this section of the book is that my Dad owns his own business so I know exactly how self-owned businesses like Freddy Fazbear's work.))

"Well, this is it!" Scott stood on the Show Stage, looking out over every member of the (not all that large, he realised) Freddy Fazbear crew. "I'm sure we're all aware of the short time limit we have to make this nightmare of a place every little kid's dream, and I'm even more confident that if we all stick together, we can do it in half that time!"

"Excuse me!" Mike called out, "Do we have to call you 'Boss' now, Scott?" 

Scott looked at Mike, "Yes, Michael, you have to call me Boss." He pointed over at Vincent without breaking eye-contact, "Except for Vincent. He has to call me 'sir'." 

Mike's eyebrows raised, and he chuckled, "Damn. Someone got a whole lot sassier since they became Boss..." 

"Thank you," Scott straightened back up, turning front on again to address everyone. "Right! What we will be doing today. Security guards: that's Jeremy, Mike, and Vincent, you will first of all clean up that godforsaken Office. I want all that rubbish gone."

"But, Boss!" Mike protested, "That cup of half-empty lemonade is part of the security guard code! It's been there since 1990. Nobody remembers who put it there, and nobody is rude enough to finish it." He shook his head, "Legendary." 

A Rare Photo:

Scott winced, "It was you, Mike

Scott winced, "It was you, Mike. The rest of us had a rule that we weren't going to pick up your rubbish for you, so we were waiting for you to throw it out... instead, you just ended up believing it was sacred." 

"Aw..." Mike's shoulders slumped.

"Sorry, Mike," Scott frowned apologetically, "Oh well, we have to move on. You three will be making sure that Office ends up a night-shift man's dream, and that's because from now on there will be a night-shift every night, so I need all of you to be prepared to be called in to stay between the hours of midnight and six am! After you finish the Office, I want you to do the same to the Dining Hall, and the bathrooms-- no complaints, Mike!" Scott clapped his hands together, "Next! Fritz! You will be on animatronic duty. I'm afraid we only have one official technician here but you are not to carry the animatronics by yourself. You are to deactivate Freddy, Bonnie and Chica and with the help of Vincent, move them into the back-stage. Then..." Scott paused, breathing in and out, "Then you are to come and get me, and together, we'll deactivate Foxy. Got it?"

Fritz nodded at Scott from within the crowd, "Got it, Boss." 

"Good. Kitchen ladies," Scott turned to face them, "Today is all about you. I want you all to go into the kitchen and take down everything. I want the kitchen to be completely bare. Then I want you to go through every piece of equipment and put everything that needs to be replaced aside. We're going to make your kitchen the best place to cook pizza in the world. That is, all of you except for Kayla. I need to talk to you, Kayla, so come see me in my office after this."