Chapter 01

I don't own Ao No Exorcist and the characters, it belongs to Katou Kazue.

I also don't own the pictures, it belongs to its owner and I only own here is the right of this book :)

Be prepare for the cringey chapters & story >u<

plus for the grammar mistakes :P

----

Her POV:

I walk on the sidewalk with my exhausted and stressed face. I don't care if it's already late at night.

How did I ended up like this?

I need to find a part time job with a good amount of salary; school in the morning and work in the evening.

I'm studying in True Cross Academy, so I can be an exorcist.

I wish somebody will give me some money. Hah! You wish, [name].

Everybody needs money, so it's impossible that someone will recklessly give me some.

While lost in thought, a cold hand suddenly grabbed my wrist. I gasped at the sudden action. He leaned closer to my ear and I smelled the alcohol on his breath.

"Do you want to have some fun, sweetie?" The drunk man asked with a slurry voice.

I shove him off from me. His face is all red, obviously drunk as heck. He's wearing a suit and tie; looks like a rich man. He grabbed me once again and I tried to push him off.

I punched his chest, "Let go of me!" I growled.

"I'll buy you~" He said, "[amount] ¥."

Suddenly, a lot of money slowly fell in front of us. The drunk man stopped and we both looked to whoever it was.

He's a guy who wearing a True Cross uniform and there's a sling bag over his back, he have elf-like ears, pointed fangs, pair of blue eyes and bluish-navy messy hair.

"My bid is bigger than yours, old man." He smugly said, "I can buy her with a cost of [amount]¥ and surely more than that."

My eyes goes wide. I think this two man are crazy but this blue haired guy looks serious. He grabbed me by my wrist and scooted me away from the drunk man.

The drunk man is obviously happy about the money that was tossed to him.

"H-Hey..." I said.

He held me to my waist and suddenly kissed me. I was shock and unable to move, because my body won't let me to. Then he pinned me down in the front of the black car. My heart want to explode. I never felt this kind of feeling.

Everything escalated real quick.

He kissed me for good 3 minutes before pulling away. He tossed me his money, more money than the old man can give.

Honestly, I'm shocked. He just simply tossed his money to people who he didn't certainly know.

"Who do you think you are just to kissed me like that?!" I exclaimed then covered my flushed face with my arm.

I heard him chuckled, "I'll buy you. So you are coming with me." He responded then twirled my necktie.

I almost jaw dropped, "H-Huh? Buy me? I never agreed about this!" I exclaimed then crossed my arms, "I know you are studying at True Cross, but who are you to kissed me like that and do this to me! You think I'm a hoe or something?!"