Chapter 23

There is one more chapter to go before the Epilogue 🙈✨

---

Rin dropped off to your house to watch a movie with you. But he seemed bored about the story of the movie so he thought of asking you to go out.

"Hey [ Name], wanna hang out? We can go in the amusement park." Rin asked then his arms snaked around your waist.

You looked at him, "I would love to, Rin. Just wait and I'll take a bath." You said then you stand up.

"Sure. Just take your time." He said then you went to your bedroom.

You prepared for what you are going to wear. A simple [f/c] dress that he gave you before. You took almost one hour and half of preparing yourself. Gladly, Rin is patiently for waiting you.

When you are done, you headed back to the living room.

"Do I look beautiful?" You asked and your cheeks are blushing.

When he saw you wearing the dress, he was dumbstruck. He can't even speak that time, he seemed speechless. He stand up from the couch and walked towards you.

"You look beautiful." Rin respond then he caressed your chin.

You lookrd at him then smiled, "Thank you. I love this dress." You said.

"I'm glad. It really fits you." He said, "Shall we go?"

You nodded your head, "We shall." You respond then you giggled.

---

"I missed here. It's been a long time since we went here." You said as you walked in the amusement park with your demon boyfriend.

Your hand is holding with his. You don't even want to let go of it.

"Yeah. Charles didn't take you here before?" Rin asked.

You shake your head, "Silly! I don't even dare going on a single date with him." You respond.

"So that means I was your last boyfriend when we broke up?" He asked.

"Yep. Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" You asked.

Rin shake his head, "Nothing. Let's ride on that ferris wheel." He said.

He paid for the ticket. The ferris wheel is huge. You sit across to each other. When you reached the top, it suddey stopped. You looked at the view outside and it is amazing.

"Rin! The view is so beautiful! The sunset is amazing." You said while smiling.

Rin cleared his throat, "[Name], I have something important to say." He said.

You looked at him and saw his serious face. You sit down back and looked at him. You somehow starting to feel nervous.

"What is it, Rin? Is it a bad news or no?" You asked.

Rin stand up and walke towards you, you are not breaking your eye contact with him.

"Rin?"

He cupped your cheeks, "[Name]. I don't you to be my girlfriend anymore." He said.

Your eyes goes wide and your tears start streaming down to your cheeks. Your heart doesn't know how to take the situation.

You feel odd.

"R-Rin... Why?" You asked, your voice was almost inaudible.

- to be continued