Chapter 02

a/n; this book is unplanned, so I'm sorry if this book succ hehe.
---

Your POV:

Yukio, his younger brother has its own house or mansion as it called. Frankly, his brother is my teacher and guess what, he acts more matured than Rin. That demon! I don't hate Rin, but sometimes he's annoying that I just want to flick him away from japan.

His mansion is huge than his brother's. There are maids as well; they bowed as they saw me and Rin walk inside. They are wearing their maid's uniform. So cute~

Rin escorted me to my room. The door is big; it's a wooden door that is color darkbrown with a golden knob. He opened the door and it has a big space. There's a comfy bed, a couch and a study table. There is also a big closet as well and a bathroom.

I was never been in this kind of place but I have always dreamed to live in a place like this. It's like you're in a fairy tale, but no ma'am, sadly, this is reality.

I put down my luggages and other stuff. I looked at Rin and there's a creepy smirk on his face while his arms are crossed.

What is he thinking or plotting right now?

"What are you smirking at?" I annoyedly asked.

Suddenly, Rin shove me on the study table and hovered to my top. I feel my heart is pounding and my cheeks are heating up. He placed down his hands to both sides of my body; trapping me between his arms.

Then, without a second, his lips brushed to mine. His hand travelled down to my waist and down to my leg.

Rin pulled away and lifted up my chin so we can make an eye contact.

"Since you are mine, you will call me master, otherwise, I'll give you the worst punishment. Oh and one more thing, I can do whatever I want to you." He whispered to my ear.

Pervert! >//////<

I heard him chuckled then he pulled away and leave the room.

I fixed my blouse and skirt before starting to unpack my stuff.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I was done preparing my stuff. I put them in their perspective place. I wear my maid uniform since I'm his personal maid as well.

I wonder where his parents are. I haven't seen any pictures of them since I went here. Or maybe because he's all alone?

I heard a loud knocks coming from my door. I opened it and saw Rin is standing there; few inches away from me.

He smirked when he saw me in my maid uniform, which is I found more revealing than the others.

The skirt is short, the blouse is tight but the apron is cute and also the pair of white socks as well. I also have a ruffled head band; I exactly look like a maid.

He head inside of my room and looked around. He looked through my decorations and stuff on the study table. Gladly, the room is neat and clean. I assure that his room is messy since he's a guy who loves to goof around.

"So, what's up?" Rin asked.

"The ceiling." I bluntly responded then crossed my arms.

I heard him faked a laugh, "Ha ha ha, very funny." He said then faced me with his annoyed face which makes me regret what I said.

He walked towards me and I took a step back. My back met the hard and polished cold wall. He trapped me again with his arms. Rin held to my collar and pulled me closer to him. I gulped when I felt his warm breath tickles my nose.

"I don't tolerate that kind of attitude." Rin said.

"You ask me-" I was cut off when he suddenly pushed me on the bed.

"Your punishment starts now." Rin declared then run his hand through his hair.

He straddled to me and started unbuttoning his shirt. I blushed furiously and tried to sat up but he shoved me back.

What the fudge?!

"W-Wait... Why are you unbuttoning your shirt?" I stammered.

Rin smirked and leaned closer to my face while pinning my wrist, "I told you that your punishment starts now." He rsponded then he start unbuttoning my blouse.

"W-Wait... No..." I said then tried to push him off.

"You'll enjoy this." Rin smirked and bit his bottom lip.

He tossed my blouse on the edge of the bed. I covered my chest with my arms. He was about to move my arms away when there's a loud knock coming from the door.

It opened and it was his brother, Yukio.

He scowled, "Rin! What are you doing?" He asked.

Rin clicked his tongue, "I'm obviously going to have fun with her." He responded, "But you interrupted us."

I blushed again and grabbed my blouse then wear it. I looked at Yukio and he looked at me with his wide eyes.

"[name]? Is that you?" Yukio asked and I sheepishly nodded my head.

"She's my personal maid and from now on she's mine." Rin declared, "Only mine."

"Rin, you can't be serious. She can't work while studying-" Yukio was cut off.

"Nope! I bought her to be mine and she accepted the offer so she can still study on true cross. Mephisto had a deal with her, right?" Rin said then nudged me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I sheepishly responded.

Yukio sighed, "Well then, Rin is a demon and a pervert, so be aware." He said then chuckled before leaving the room.

Once the door shuts, Rin shifted his face to me, "So, let's continue." He said.

I frantically shake my head, "No! I have a lot of assignment to do." I said then stood up.

He smirked then leave my room. I sighed and sit on the study table before start doing my assignments.