Chapter 07

A/N ;
This contain sexual theme, so read at your own risk. I'm sorry for not updating this past few days, I'm just in a big writer's block :3

Your POV:
You are currently at Rin's room, doing his homework while he is watching on his own television. Though you are so annoyed at him, you decided to subside it and continue doing his homework.

Once you're done, you stood up and he walks towards your direction. He look over to your shoulder to look on his notebook, then he grin.

"Thanks! You'll have your reward." He said and push you on his soft bed.

You blush immensely and saw him untying his neck tie while his uniform is loose a bit.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?" You stuttered as he start tying your wrist with his tie.

He looks at you and smirk, a playful and teasing smirk.

"We're going to have some fun!" He respond.

"Fu-fun? Don't!" You stuttered.

He smirk once again and crawled to your stop, "You'll enjoy this, [your name]." He said as he trails down his pointer finger to your clothed chest. But soon, he started to unbutton your shirt.

"R-Rin... W-wait a..." You trailed off when he threw your shirt on the corner of his room.

He lean down and start giving you love bites on your collarbone and between your breast.

He groped your left breast and massages it. You accidentally moaned because of his touch that makes you excited yet nervous.

"I like your sound, it's cute yet sexy and seducing." He complimented and widen your leg. You knew what is he going to do.

"Your panty says you're wet." He said.

Your face turned to fifty shades of red, "Don't say embarrassing t-things!" You growls while your back is arching because he start to rub your clit.

"Rin..." You moaned and grip on the bed sheet.

As he keep rubbing your clit, you feel you're going to come. Suddenly, he stop and looks at you.

You was about to open your mouth when he instantly pulled down your underwear and threw it somewhere in the corner. Your face is blushing until now, and it's even redder if it's possible.

He start licking your womanhood. You're a moaning mess, your back is arching and your grip on the bed sheet tighten more. As he keep eating you, you feel that you're going to release your juice.

"H-Hey... I'm..." You trailed off when you feel your juice spurted out. He licks his mouth and smirk.

"You're so delicious." He said then he untie you.

"Don't say it like that, it's embarrassing!" You growls and pick up your underwear before wearing it back again.

You started to button your shirt, you stop when you heard a sound of camera clicks.

You look at Rin who's holding his phone while smirking. You growls then hit him in his head with the pillow.

"What is that? Did you took a picture of me?" You growls.

"What if I did?" He ask with his teasing smirk.

"Delete it! Right now!" You said then hit him once again.

He shake his head, "I won't~" He said.

You grab his collar and smash your lips to his. You look at his wide and shock eyes, there's a small pink on his cheeks. You slide your tongue inside of his mouth and close your eyes.

He close his eyes as well and melted on the kiss. As you feel that he loosened his grip on his phone, you immediately snatch the phone and broke the kiss. You delete your photo and smirk triumphantly.

"Well, it's deleted, thanks." You said then you threw his phone back to him.

You smirk at him before leaving the room and the stunned demon.

---

EDITED: 07-25-2018; This chapter has been edited. The plot about Rin being the rich bitch is part of the story, even though he's not rich in the anime/manga! Well, this is a fanfiction, so please keep in mind that I won't follow the storyline, unless if I need to.