Chapter 18

You finished packing up your things and other stuff. You've decided to leave his house and find for a temporary place to stay in.

The door suddenly opened and you saw Rin with his puffy red eyes. He obviously cried. You looked at him then you carried your bag.

"Y/N. It's not what it looks like! If you think I'm cheating on you, well you are wrong!" He said.

You sighed, "Please Rin, just let me be." You said.

"I can't and I don't want to, Y/N!" He exclaimed, "I love you!"

"You are telling me that you love me but I saw you back there Rin, I saw you walking while holding hands with Shiemi!" You yelled.

"That's not what you think it is!" He said.

"Then what?! Are you saying that I was just making some conclusions?!" You exclaimed.

Rin grabbed your waist and he smashed his lips to yours. Though it makes you to want have some more or him, you just want to give yourself a time. He kissed you roughly but you just pushed him away.

"Stop! I have to go." You said then you leave.

Rin stood there dumbfounded, he stood there as if he lost his everything. You cry as you walked downstairs, but it's final, you want to leave so you can give yourself a time and also Rin.

"I just lost my everything. I just lost the girl I love." He said then he buried his face to his arm as he sob.

-----

You checked in the hotel for tonight and tomorrow you'll find a place to stay, just an apartment will do.

You exhaustedly laid down the bed and looked to your phone. You saw your wallpaper of you and Rin.

You gritted your teeth as your tears streamed down once again. It hurts for you to saw him with Shiemi back there but what hurts you the most is to leave him like that with tears on his eyes.

"Everything will be okay." You muffled.