Chapter 15

Smutty chapter?
Yeah! Here you go ;-;
Enjoy!

P.S; read at your own risk, please.
P.P.S; SMUTTY chapter and not a LEMON!

You invited them to hang out at your own place, not in the mansion because Yukio isn't going to like it. You threw a small party with your money. Rin is not drunk but you're tipsy already, Bon is drunk, same goes to Shima and Izumo. Konekomaru is already sleeping. Shiemi is nervous while watching you and the others gone wild.

"[name], here's more~" Bon said then handed you another full shot glass, containing the beer.

You smiled then drink it before putting your arms around to your boyfriend's waist.

"[name], you're drunk, we're going to your room." Rin said with concern in his voice but you are way too stubborn.

You chuckled, "I don't want to~ I want to have some fun, so maybe later~" You said.

Bon and Shima started to yawn then leaned their back on the sofa and slowly drifted to slumber with Izumo. Shiemi nervously chuckled.

"I'm taking Izumo home, take care of [name], Rin." Shiemi said and Rin nodded then she guided Izumo of walking out of the house.

Rin glanced at you and saw you start unbuttoning your shirt. He blushed furiously then grabbed your wrist to stop you.

"[name], what the hell are you doing?" Rin exclaimed.

"It's too hot, Rin~" You respond.

He sighed then suddenly carried you bridal style. You chuckled then he took you inside of your room before locking the door.

Rin laid you down on the bed and was about to stand up but you wrapped your legs around his waist then you grabbed his tie and pulled him down to your level. His eyes are piercing to your [e/c] ones.

"Rin, I'm horny~" You said then licked your lips.

He bit his bottom lip, "You're drunk and I will not take an advantage just because you're drunk, Y/N~" He said but to be honest he want to eat you right here and right now.

You pouted, "Please, Rin~ Just eat me will be alright~" You said then smashed your lips to his.

Rin immediately kissed you back then you wrapped your arms around his neck but then he pulled away.

"[name], don't seduce me." He said.

A sexy chuckle came out from your mouth then your soft fingers touched his lips, your lustful eyes are staring at him.

"I want to suck and bite your neck, Rin~" You said.

He smirked down at you then let you to do what you told. You unbuttoned his shirt then start kissing and biting his jaw, his neck and down to his collarbone. A sexy groaned came out from his mouth, the groan that made you crazy and horny.

"I thought it was only the neck." Rin muttered.

"Oh? So you don't want to?" You hissed.

Rin vigorously shook his head, "Of course not! You're the only one I allow to touch me like this." He said.

"Of course, I'm your girlfriend after all..." You said.

Then you flipped him over and he was surprised. You sit on his stomach then chuckled. You can see he was astounded yet excited. You start unbuttoning your shirt then after that you threw it somewhere in the corner of the room.

"Let's have some fun~" You said.

"Shit..." Rin cursed then he sat up before smashing his lips to yours once again.

He held on your back while you're softly gripping to his hair. Rin can't take it anymore, you're too damn beautiful and sexy to be refused. Both of your night will be long, hot and tiring. He assure that he's gonna pound on you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow.