Chapter 24

"Rin. Answer me!" You exclaimed.

He kept smiling at you. Then suddenly he pulled a small red box from his pocket. He looked to your eyes and kneel down in front of you. Your eyes goes wide and your heart started to race.

"Rin?"

"[Name], I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore because I want you to be my wife as soon as possible." Rin said.

He opened the box in front of you, and there is a silver metal with diamond blinging in front of you. Your mouth is agape. Your tears streamed down to your cheeks again.

"Will you be my wife, [Name]?" Rin sweetly asked.

You engulfed him with a hug as you sobbed.

"You idiot! I thought you were going to dump me!" You cried.

Rin chuckled, "That is going to be my huge regret if I did that. So your answer will be?" He asked.

You nodded your head, "Of course. I will fucking marry you." You chimed.

He smiled, "Yes! I'm so happy! I love you!" He said.

You cupped his cheeks then you smashed your lips to his. He didn't hesitate to kiss you back. He held to the back of your neck and pulled you closer.

You both kissrd for a good 2 minutes before you pulled away.

"Rin, I love you so much!" You said.

He giggled, "I love you too, baka." He said then he pecked your lips.

The ride is over. He held your hand and he start to run.

"Let's go, I'm going to take you to somewhere." He said.

You smiled, "Is that a surprise?" You asked.

"You'll see." He respond.

---

There is a wooden cabin. Some tall palm trees, white sand and the moon that reflects in the clean water of the sea. The area seemed to be private.

"Let's go inside." Rin said and took you inside.

Inside of the wooden modern cabin, you are surprised. There's a table set up in the middle, there are candles and petals of red roses everywhere.

"Rin. Is this a date?" You asked.

He looked at you and smiled, "I want to make you happy." He respond and lead you in the table.

There is a bottle of wine and two bowls of hot sukiyaki.

"Did you cook this Sukiyaki?" You asked.

Rin nodded his head, "Of course. I cooked it with all my love." He respond proudly.

You giggled. He pulled out the chair and you took a sit. Then he sit across to you.

"Rin, thank you." You said.

He smiled then he held your hand, "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You said.

"Let's eat." He said.

"Itadakimasu~" You chimed.

Rin never failed you when it comes to cooking. For you, he is the best chef. He opened the wine and poured some to your glass and to his.

"Cheers." He said then smiled.

- beware of the smut, read at your own risk -

After the dinner, you went in the balcony. You took a picture of the view and of Rin.

"[Name]." He called your name.

You turned around and you were greeted by his lips. His lips collided with yours. You wrapped your arm around his neck while your other hand caressed his hair.

He lifted you up and took you inside. He laid you down in the soft bed with red cover. He pulled away and he start kissing your neck, leaving some marks.

You moaned. He looked at you and caressed your soft lips.

"This is going to be a long night." He said.

He started to unzip your dress and you unbuttoned his longsleeve polo. After that, you are both naked and your clothes scattered on the floor.

Rin pushed you down and crawled to your top then he wrapped your legs around to his waist. He held to your hands and pinned it above your head.

Without a second, he thrusted himself inside you. You gasped and then he started to move. He gets bigger and bigger than before.

"Rinnnnn~" You moaned, "Faster and deeper."

A smirk crept on his face. He love the way your face start to show the satisfaction, and like what he said this is going to be a long night.

---

Please read: ♡

I am sorry for not updating for so long, I was really busy and I don't know how to continue this book.

But, what I really planned for this chapter is Rin is going to leave the reader and he will choose Shiemi instead because of a certain reason. Then I will make a sequel.

But I changed my mind because you waited for my update, and I don't want you to be sad so I thought to finish this book with a good ending :) Besides, I am a busy person too, so that is my decision.

that is all.