Chapter 08

Author's Note ;

I'm sorry for not updating, so here it is. I hope you'll like this chapter but sadly this is short :( By the way, thank you so much for 2k reads, my lovely readers, that really made me happy 😊 Thank you for the votes and comments as well. 💙

Author's POV ;

You're currently playing x-box/playstation with Rin in his bedroom for about three hours. You have finished all of his homework so he invited you to play with him for you to relax.

You feel bored though but you keep playing since you have no other things to do.

"I'm bored." Rin said then he looked at you, seeing you wearing your serious face while playing the game. He smirked then he kneeled behind you.

You flinched when you felt Rin cuddled behind you, "Rin! What are you doing? I'm in the middle of the game." You muttered.

He ignored you and licked your earlobe and to be honest, it's ticklish so you bite your bottom lip.

"I want your attention." Rin huskily whispered.

"I'm playing!" You growled.

"I see." He said then he suddenly slipped his hand inside of your skirt.

He started to rub your sensitive area through your underwear. You accidentally moaned and dropped the gaming console.

"R-rin..." You moaned out and that made him smirk even more.

You leaned your arching back to his chest, you fiddled your toes and you gripped weakly to his wrists.

Rin chuckled, "You feel good, right?" He asked.

This time, he slipped his hand inside of your underwear and then rubbed your sensitive area faster than before. You can't do anything but to moan and bite your lip. Rin slowly inserted his two fingers inside of you and start to pumprd it in and out.

"H-hey... wait..." You managed to say.

You tried to push his hand away but he's strong and he thrusted it faster and faster.

"Fuck..." Rin whispered.

In couple of minutes, you felt a knot forming from your stomach and felt you are going to cum. And you're right, you cummed to his fingers. You were a moaning mess. You turned around to face him. Rin licked his fingers while looking at you; straight to your pair of {e/c} orbs.

"You taste so delicious as ever." Rin said and you blushed immensely. He held to the back of your neck and pulled you closer to him.

"I wonder if we could go further than this. Yes maybe we could, you're mine after all." He said then smirked trailed his fingers down to the button of your shirt.

Your eyes goes wide, "W-what?! No! We're not going further." You stuttered.

Rin chuckled then he captured your lips with his. You were shocked but soon you melted on the kiss. Rin licked your bottom lip, asking for permission but you denied it. He growled and he grope your right breast, once you gasped, he took it as an advantage to slide in his tongue inside of your wet mouth.

His tongue play and fight with yours. Rin slowly leaned his back on the edge of the bed then he sit you on his lap, your legs are slightly wrapped around his waist. He wrapped his arms around to your waist and pulled you even closer, if it's possible.

Your left hand softly tugged on his bluish-navy messy hair while the other hand found around his neck. You both pulled away, gasping for air. Rin chuckled then he peckrd your nose. You just felt embarrassed so you nuzzled your face on the crook of his neck.

"Let's just stay for a bit like this." Rin said then hugged you tighter but softer. You just nodded your head slightly and you both stay like that.

"Besides, I really enjoy your company." Rin added then chuckled once again.