Chapter 10

[a/n]'s note ;
This contains lemon so read at your own risk because you have been warned. This lemon sucked and crappy *blergh!*

[name]'s pov ;

You don't want to talk Rin right now but he ordered you to come over his room and brought him some energy or delicious drink. He's probably doing his homework now, if yes, it is so rare of him because you mostly do his homeworks.

You knocked on his door before coming inside, "I got what you want." You simply said before putting down the drink on the table.

You was about to leave when he suddenly hugged you, a back hug to be specific.

"What are you doing, Rin?" You asked.

"I just want to hug you." He respond.

There he goes again, being so clingy. You don't understand his actions, you don't know if he likes your or not, whether he's just playing around or not. You pulled away and pushed him off a bit but softly.

"Rin, I don't understand you. I don't understand why are you doing this. I don't know what to do anymore." You sighed.

He looked at you in confusion, "What are you trying to point out, [name]?" He asked.

"Whenever I'm with you, I don't know how to act..." You trailed off then you looked at his pair of deep blue captivating eyes. He held to your cheek.

"[name], do you love me?" Rin asked and you don't know what to respond.

"Hey! I ask you, do you lo-" He was cut off.

You suddenly pushed him on the bed and pinned him down. You can't take it anymore, you're craving for him.

"Yes Rin, I love you and to the point that I'm craving for you." You whispered to his ear.

Rin sat up and he sit you on his lap. He held the back of your neck and he almost instantly smashed his lips to yours. You kissed him back and put your arms around his neck, slightly caressing his bluish-navy hair. His tongue licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You slightly open your mouth and let his tongue to explore your wet mouth. Your tongue fought in dominance; which his tongue won.

You both pulled away and he started taking off your top cloth. He threw it on the floor and start kissing your jawline, down to your collarbone. Rin found your soft spot, making you moan. He smirked and lifted up his head and leaned to your ear.

"I love the sound you make." He huskily whispered, his hot breath sent shivers down to your spine.

You blushed then cupped his cheeks. Rin nuzzled his nose to yours. You giggled then tugged at his shirt.

"You want me to take it off?" He asked and you nodded, "Babe, I want you to take it off for me." He said then he run his hand to his hair.

You start taking off his shirt and trailed your fingers to his toned abs. He groaned, a sexy groan that makes you smirk. Once you're both naked, he flipped you over so he's on top and control. Rin hovered on your top and you wrapped your legs around to his waist.

"Tell me if I should stop moving." He said and you nodded. He then started to thrust inside of you and you felt a sting of pain.

"It hurts." You winced but you told him to continue. As he keep thrusting, the pain goes away.

"You're... so... tight." Rin groaned then nuzzled his face on the crook of your neck while you dug your nails to his back.

He keep thrusting and your back is arching in pleasure. You moaned once again. Bed creaking, skin clapping, and moans filled his room. You gripped on his hair as he engaged with a kiss on your lips. Rin pulled away and start making his mark on your breast, neck, collarbone and chest.

"Rin... faster... and deeper." You breathed out.

He did as you said, he quickened up and deepened his thrusts and it sends you over the edge of the ecstasy. You gripped on the bed cover and once again your back arch.

You both can feel your climax, "Rin... I'm..." You trailed off.

"I know, babe." Rin said then thrusts even more. And then that's it, you both release your hot juices. Rin pulled out and released his hot juice on your stomach. You both moaned then catched up for your breaths.

Rin laid next to you after wiping off his mess on yours and pulled you closer to him before pulling up the cover to cover your bare bodies. You looked at him and he softly caressed your hair.

"I love you so much, [name]." He said.

You smiled, "I love you too, Rin." You said then hugged him. He hugged you back then he kissed your forehead.

---

[a/n]'s note ;

Okay! I have published my other new book! It's Ms. Troublemaker Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader. You can check it out on my profile:) Thank you.

BTW, thank you so much for your support on this book! ❤