Chapter 21

You knocked on the door and Bon's face surprised you. He was the one who opened the door. You headed inside and saw the others.

Rin was standing in the kitchen, preparing for the foods.

"Rin." You called out.

He looked at you and his face brightened up. You gave him the box of fruit cake you baked for him.

"Happy Birthday and I hope you like my gift." You said with a tiny blush on your cheeks.

"I'm glad you came. Thanks, [Y/N]." He said then gave you his cute toothy grin.

You nodded your head and shyly walked away and approached the others. You saw Shiemi is there, sitting on the couch while talking to Yukio. He looked at you then nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

"The birthday boy should blow the candle! It's already time to party~" Shima chimed.

Rin placed the fruit cake that you gave down in the table and lit the candle. You gathered around and you ready your camera for video-taking.

[insert birthday song]

You sang with the others. Rin blew the candle after he wished. A small smile crept on his face.

"[Y/N], don't you have any wish for your baby boy?" Bon teased.

You blushed, "Oh shut it, Bon." You said.

Rin chuckled, "Thanks [Y/N] for this fruit cake, but I will appreciate it more if you have a wish for me." He said.

You rubbed your neck, "I don't have much to say. I wish you a good health and I wish you will enjoy your birthday." You said.

"Thanks again." Rin smiled.

You and the others started to dig in. The foods are delicious, no wonder why since Rin was the one who cooked it.

You saw Shiemi gave her gift to Rin and he gladly accepted it. Then you heard them start laughing together.

To be honest, you missed being with Rin like what you always did. You missed his touch, you missed the way he caressed your hair and your cheeks, the way his lips collided with yours, you missed everything about him.

"Let's play a game~" Shima beamed.

"Don't count me in." You said. You don't like it when it's Shima who suggested the game.

"Fine~ I thought I can get a chance with you." He pouted.

TIME SKIP

The party is over. Yukio went home and the others and you realized they planned it to leave you alone with Rin.

Rin finished washing the dishes and you finished cleaning the mess they left.

"I'll take you home, it's late and it's dangerous outside." Rin said as he wiped his hand with a white towel.

"Did you like the fruit cake?" You asked.

He nodded, "Yeah. Where did you bought it?" He asked.

"Actually, I baked it for you. I wanted it to be special but that's what only I can do." You shyly respond.

Why the hell I'm being shy?! You thought.

"For me, it's special." He said. Then you both sit down on the couch.

"I'm glad." You cracked a small smile, "Oh are you not living here with Shiemi?"

"Eh? What are you talking about?" Rin asked.

"You two are together, right?" You asked.

Rin chuckled and just shake his head. You looked at your watch and saw it's getting late, you have to go home even though you don't know if you are going to stay a little bit more.

You don't want to leave yet because you missed Rin, you fucking really do. Seeing him happy by having you in his birthday, you just don't want to go home yet. But suddenly, you thought that you still have some homeworks to do.

"It's getting late. I think I should go home, I have some homeworks to do." You said then you stood up.

He stood up as well and he smiled, "I see, you can bring a slice of cake." He said.

You just stared at him, your heart is pounding, you didn't even heard what he said. Rin tilted his head as he looked at you, you shake your head and cleared your throat.

and suddenly...

TO BE CONTINUED...
*INSERT EVIL LAUGH*

A/N:

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CRAPPY NYAPPY CHAPTER. I'M SUCH A LOSER. LOL! ♥

I LOVE YOU, FOXIES! :) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING & SPECIALLY TO UR SUPPORT. AWWWW! 😍😘