Chapter 11

a/n ++

thank you for reading, voting & commenting. Could you give me a feedback and share your thoughts about this book.

---

[name]'s pov ;

You opened your eyes and met the beautiful pair of blue orbs. Rin was staring at you for the whole time. He smiled then he caressed your cheek softly. You smiled back before giving him a kiss since the gap between the two of you is close.

"I want to spend my time with you for the whole day." He said.

"You lazy bum, we have to go to school." You said before you stood up.

You decided to take a shower with him. But you guess it's not just a morning shower but a hot morning session as well.

What a lovely couple. Insert sarcasm (?)

[time skip]

"[name], are you happy that we're together now?" Rin asked you while your soft fingers are intertwined with his soft ones.

You nodded your head, "Yeah, I'm very happy." You respond with a matching genuine smile painted on your face.

"Honestly, I love you all the time that's why I always kisses you every time I want." Rin confessed and there's a small tint of pink crept on his cheeks.

He rubbed the back of his nape before flashing you with his cheeky smile.

"Well I guess we're both lucky then, because I feel the same way too. I like you all this time, Rin." You said.

"Oh look! A new couple!" Bon said behind the both of you.

Shima and Konekomaru is happy for you and Rin.

You chuckled,"Go get one, Bon." You teased him; earning a growl from him.

He walked away with Shima and Konekomaru.

Rin looked at you before pecking your lips instantly. He chuckled when he saw you blushed then covered your face with your hands.

"Rin! We're in our school." You mumbled.

He chuckled once again before removing your hands away from your face.

"What? You're so cute and I can't stop myself." He said, "Don't you feel sore today? I mean I pounded on you so hard." He asked.

You gasped, "Rin! Don't bring that up here, it's embarrassing!" You said then tried walking ahead of him.

Rin sighed as he watched you, "Well, I guess she's fine." He said to himself.

You stoppd in your pace, "Rin, help me to walk! You lazy bum." You growled.

"Well, I guess she's not." Rin said before catching up with you. He held to your hand and guided you to walk.