Chapter 09

[name]'s pov ;

You are currently walking around at the amusement park with Shiemi and Rin. You feel out of place, to be honest. You saw them both walking together while eating some ice cream.

"I shouldn't have come with them." You mumbled as you crossed your arms then you heard Shiemi's loud laughs.

"Rin~ you got ice cream in your cheek." Shiemi said then she wiped it off with her thumb.

You saw the gap between them and that made your heart aches. Rin thanked her before they continued their pace. You looked away and decided to look at the stall.

"I want to go home." You quietly said to yourself.

"[name]-chan, could you wait for us? We're gonna ride on the ferris wheel." Shiemi asked as she pointed the ferris wheel behind.

You don't know why did you agreed to come with them in the first place and honestly you're regretting about that right now.

What the hell! I'll just go home then! You thought annoyedly.

But instead bursting out of anger, you decided to nod and let them do it.

"Yeah sure." You respond before sitting down on the bench.

You sighed as you watched them both sit across to each other. The ferris wheel start to move.

Why am I so jealous?! This is so annoying! I hate this feelings! You thought.

"[name]-chan!" You heard a familiar voice called you out.

You turned around and saw Charles is walking towards your direction. You stand up and beam him with a smile.

"Hey Charles." You greeted.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked then he sit next to you after you sit back.

"Err... Rin and Shiemi is up there, in that huge ferris wheel and I'm waiting for them." You respond.

He tilted his head, "Why? You're afraid of heights?" He asked.

You shake your head, "No... it's not like that, it's their moment so..." You trailed off. Charle nodded his head then he smiled.

"I see, that must really hurt, right?" He asked.

"Huh? How can you tell? I don't get you." You respond.

"It seemed you're hurt because of what is happening right now, to my point of view, I know you like him as much as Shiemi do." He said.

You blushed a bit, "O-of course not! I'm just his friend, we both don't feel the same way either." You said then pouted.

"I don't think so, [name]-chan." Charles said then he chuckled.

"That was fun!" Shiemi beamed as they walked closer, "Oh, hi Charles."

Rin looked at Charles with his stern face, "What are you doing here?" Rin asked Charles.

"This is an amusement park, so I'm obviously having fun." Charles respond.

You and him stood up, "Well, I'm going [name]-chan, see you again." He said.

Charles suddenly grabbed your shoulders and pecked your lips in front of Rin and Shiemi. Your eyes goes wide and honestly, you froze. It was too sudden and unexpected.

You never expected him that he'll do that, specially in front of the two. Rin was shock too, so as Shiemi.

"Bye, [name]-chan." Charles said while smiling before he walked away. You slowly touched your lips.

"I'm... I'm going home." You said before leaving the two.

Shiemi was about to stop you but she thought maybe you're tired already so she decided to let you go home.

"Is that her boyfriend, Rin?" She asked.

The son of satan shrugged, "I don't know, who cares anyway?" He annoyedly respond before walking ahead of her.

It seemed Rin is jealous. Shiemi thought.