Chapter 22

THE CONTINUATION! •~•
BEWARE OF THIS CHAPTER!

Rin held to your shoulder, "Are you okay?" He asked.

You bit your bottom lip and made an eye contact with him, "I am." You respond, pulling a small smile.

"You're biting your lip." He said, his voice changed.

You just continue to looked at his eyes, ass he looked to yours as well.

"You know what? Fuck that homeworks." Rin said and suddenly pushed you in the side-table.

Smashing roughly his lips to yours, you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. You gripped to his shirt, up to his hair. He wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Hmmmmm." You moaned through the kiss.

His tongue licked your jawline and started kissing your neck, down to your collarbone. He opened the button of your shirt and start sucking your breast.

You bit your bottom lip again and softly whispered his name. You both can't take it anymore. You want him so much, you want to feel his touch again, you want to feel his love again.

Rin went up again and kissed you again. You pulled away and cupped his cheeks.

"Rin, I want you." You said.

He smiled. You start to undress him and he did the same thing for you. Your fingers travelled down to his skin-toned chest. Once you're both naked, he took you to his sofa bed and there he laid you down. He slipped a condom on his friend.

Rin opened your legs wider and hovered over you then you held to his shoulders. He kissed you once again as he pushed himself inside of you.

It didn't hurt since this is not your first time. Your back start arching as you felt the pleasure. You both missed each other. You missed his body colliding with yours. The taste of his lips. You missed everything of him.

"I love you, [Y/N]." He moaned.

"I... I love you too, Rin." You said.

He thrusted deeper, faster and harder. Soft moans came out from your mouth. Your toes fold and you softly gripped to his messy hair.

This night, you make love with him. Probably, this is gonna be a long night.

---

PLEASE READ: 🙏✨

Heyya! I'm sorry for not updating for a long time? XD.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if this is such a rush! Wattpad deleted my draft so I have to make one again, so here it is.

Thank you so much for 1.43k followers! Thank you for votes, reads & comments! 💕 Thank you so so much! You foxies are awesome! You really made me happy! Even though I procrastinate a lot, even though I'm bad in English! XD.

I love you all! 💕 This book is near to end. Maybe 2 chapters left or I dunno. Just stay tuned and stay awesome, foxies! 💕

If you have questions, you can ask me anything!