Chapter 14

A/N;
↠ Thank you so much for 11k reads and 330+ votes! That made me really happy. I'm so happy that you love this book although it's crappy one. I'm sorry for not updating XD.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS. PLEASE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SORRY IF THIS IS CRAPPY.

anyway, ENJOY!

---

Your POV:

Rin is nakedly lying down in the bed while you are kneeling down between of his thigh, giving him a bjob while you're naked. Sexy and arousal moans came from his mouth, the way you lick, the way your mouth and your head moves up and down to his hardened friend. He held to your hair while his soft and long tail wrapped around your neck.

"Fuck..." He moaned while watching you licking and sucking his bulge.

Rin can see the tint of pink in your cheeks and your glowing eyes. After few minutes, he spurted his hot yet thick load. You slowly pulled away and looked at him with your blushing cheeks and lustful gaze. You swallowed it then licked your lips and that made the demon bit his bottom lip. You suddenly kissed him then pulled away, chuckling afterwards.

"That's the taste of your dick." You giggled.

Rin blushed but then he grabbrd your feet to pull you closer to him then spread your legs wider to eat your sensitive area. You gasped at his sudden action. He eats you like there is no tomorrow, like the other boys will stole you away from him, like he's craving for your touch.

Your mouth turned into an 'O' shape. Your nails dug to his back and moans start to escape from your mouth then your toes folding in pleasure that you can feel right now. Rin's tail swings from side to side.

"Ahhhh~" You moaned.

A hot fluid came out and he ate it then licked his lips the way you did and he's sexy as fuck. That drove you crazy and wild. Rin kissed your thighs and your feet.

"Rin~ I want you~" You said then cupped his cheeks.

He smirkrd then carried you bridal style. You were wondering where he will take you but you noticed that he's walking towards the bathroom. Sex in the shower room isn't bad at all, you think.

Rin put you down then opened the shower faucet. Warm water start to pour down and damp both of your skin. It start to soak your hair and your bare bodies. Rin pushed you on the cold wall and pinned your wrists above your head.

He roughly smashed his lips to yours and it sync, moving in rhythm. His tongue explore every corner of your wet mouth. You yankrd his hands away then wrapped it around his neck then pulled him closer. Your chest pressed against him and that made him hard.

Rin grope your breast then start massaging it. A loud and a new sexy moaned came out from your mouth and that made the demon excited because he never heard that sound before. Sure you both had sex a lot of times but he never heard that kind of sound of yours.

He liftrd you up then you wrapped your legs around his waist. Rin start to thrust inside of you and your grip to his shoulders tightened. His skin claps with yours as your body collided with him.

Your back is arching and toes are folding. God! Rin never failed to amazed you. You love it the way he pounded inside of you. You leaned closer then slightly bit his neck to make your territory mark. Then he start to lick your earlobe then your lips, before it sync together again.

Your nails start to scratch his back. You bit his bottom lip to signal him that you are feeling so good and great. You both pulled away and he pushed you on the wall even more.

"Haah... nghh... haaaah." Rin moaned.

"Faster... babe..." You said between your moans.

Rin start to quickened his pace and deepened his thrust, intensifying it. Your head threw back as he watched your boobs bounces up and down. He can't stop himself, he love the way you moaned and he love the way he satisfied you. Rin licked your collarbone then sucked it and leave a red mark.

The climax is almost near, he thrust and thrust faster, deeper and harder until you both came; with him releasing his hot juice on your belly. You were both panting hard and tiredness engulfed both of your body. You rested your head down to his shoulder.

"I love you so damn much, [name]." Rin said, panting a bit.

"I love you too, love." You said then pecked his lips.