Chapter 12

a/n's ;
The image above is Charles Smith. In chapter 06, I said that he has blonde hair, and pair of blue eyes so let's forget about that XDDD

I don't own the deviantart/fanart so the credits goes to the owner :D

-

Rin's tongue slide inside of her wet mouth. She's cupping his soft cheeks while her legs wrapped around his waist, his body is leaning to her. Both of them are in a hot-kissing session right now in the living room.

"Rin..." She gasped as he pulled away. A string of saliva was connected in their lips.

He waited for her to catched up with her breath before smashing his lips against hers once again. She moaned and starts to caress his soft navy-messy hair. Rin slowly roamed his hand to her leg, sliding under her shirt up to her chest. Y/N pulled out a small squeal when she felt his slender fingers groped her soft breast.

Unfortunately for the both of them, there was a small amount of knocks coming from the door. Rin pulled away once again before glancing at the door then looked back at her. Shrugging her shoulders, he sighed before he stand up to open it. Rin saw Shiemi who's standing outside of the door, wearing her casual clothes.

"Oh hello, Shiemi." Rin said then smiled while rubbing his nape.

[name]'s brows suddenly frowned before popping up herself behind her lovely demon boyfriend, wondering why is the blonde girl suddenly came.

"Hello, Rin and [name]-chan." Shiemi said then smiled shyly, "Wait, what are you doing here, [name]-chan?" she asked.

"Well, I lived here and same question goes for you, so what are you doing here, Shiemi?" The [e/c] eyed girl asked.

"Oh, well I was wondering if Rin-kun could help me out with the plants in our garden. Yukio-kun doesn't have spare time so that's why." The blonde shy girl respond.

Rin-kun your ass! [name] thought.

Rin looked at his beautiful young girlfriend with his what-do-you-think face. Too bad that she just rolled her eyes.

"Do whatever you want." Y/N respond then walked away.

It was obvious that she doesn't want her boyfriend to go.

Shiemi smiled before grabbing Rin's wrist, "Thank you, [name]-chan!" She said then took Rin away from the house.

[name] stopped with her pace and realized of what she had done. She looked back and saw no one is there. What the hell!

"That was quick..." Y/N said, "Wait a minute...... Rin...? You big dummy!" She growled then looked at the window, seeing Shiemi is dragging Rin along with her.

"He left without any word?! I hate you, Rin baka!" She growled once again and she stormed inside of her bedroom.

"I thought he would say no." She said. Her phone vibrates and received a text message from Rin.

From: Rin 😈💞
Hey, love.
You okay? 😚

To: Rin 😈💞
Fuck off 🙄🌵
love your face, asshole.

From: Rin 😈💞
Ehh? 😧
You're mad? But why?!
Come on! Shiemi needs help.

To: Rin 😈💞
Yeah sure 😏
Have fun!

From: Rin 😈💞
What? I'll go home right now!
I'm sorry, okay? 😭💔

To: Rin 😈💞
No. Just help her.
I'm going out anyway.
Later.

From: Rin 😈 💞
Where r u going?
Hey, love? 😭

Y/N didn't reply, instead she stood up and changed her clothes into something nice and casual ones. His boyfriend were staring at his phone in disbelief, scared that might her beautiful girlfriend is surely mad at him.

She sighed, "I should relax with all by myself. Maybe a snack outside is great." She mumbled before going out of the house and then she called for a taxi.

[name] got a text message from her boyfriend, again.

From: Rin 😈 💞
Love, don't leave the house pls.
I promise that I'm not doing anything.
Don't be mad.
I'll go home right now, if you want. 😭

Y/N sighed once again then took a picture of her inside of the taxi while looking out of the window. Then, she sent the picture to her boyfriend.

To: Rin 😈 💞
Riding in the taxi rn.
Later.

From: Rin 😈 💞
No, loveeee! 😭💔