Chapter 16

LEMON CHAPTER, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 😈

[name]'s pov

You and Rin are currently in the library and frankly no one is around, even the librarian isn't around either. Who wants to go here though? Students would probably spend their time in their house rather than reading a book inside of the library.

You looked through the bookshelves, trying to find some interesting books while your boyfriend is standing next to you. He tapped his foot, impatiently.

"[name], I'm horny." Rin whispered to your ear as he pressed his body to your back.

You suppressed a small giggles before pecking his lips.

"Rin, we're in the library. Hot sessions shouldn't be done here." You said but your boyfriend is too stubborn, instead of listening to you, he instantly smashed his lips to yours.

You immediately kissed him back then you softly gripped to his hair. Rin pushed you on the wall between of the bookshelves. He pulled away and start to unbutton your shirt and you unbuckled his belt, before pulling down his pants.

His member is hard, very.

"You're friend is getting even bigger." You chuckled.

Rin pulled up your skirt then he lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he held to your butt cheeks. He pushed you on the wall once again before he started to thrust himself inside of you.

You bite your lip, "Rin~" You moaned out.

"Fuck... so tight..." He said with a sexy groan.

You kissed him successively then you bit his soft pinkish lips.

"Babe, faster and deeper..." You said.

And he do as you told. He goes deeper and faster and it makes you crazy. You thought that only Rin could drive you crazy like this.

"Ahhhhhhhnngggg~" You both moaned.

There's a table at the corner near at the book sshelves. He put you dow there and he thrusted to you even more, giving his all might. Rin spread your legs wider if possible then he held to your breast.

"It feels so good..." You groaned.

"You love it don't you? The way I pound to you..." He said with a smirk.

He's going deeper even more and you felt a familiar knot formed inside of your stomach.

"I think... I'm going to... come..." You managed to say.

Rin held to your legs before he thrust with a deep stroke and then you came, rin pulled out before he came inside of you. You were both panting hard, he collapsed to your top and he catched up his breath. Rin looked at you then he started to kiss you again. You instantly returned the kiss.

"I love you, babe." He said then he smiled.

You smiled back, "I love you too." You said before hugging him tightly.

"About what you said before? About the "we're in the library" thingy." Rin teased.

"Oh shut up, we both liked this anyway." You said then nuzzled your nose to his.

A/N:
Welp! I hope this chapter satisfied youuuuuu 💞