Chapter 13

Warning: LEMON AHEAD!
Please, read at your own risk!

ENJOY!

---

T H A T D A Y ;

[name] opened the door of the bedroom and was surprised by his boyfriend's existence who's currently sitting on the edge of the bed. His face is blank yet annoyed and his tail is swinging from side to side.

"Oh, I thought you are still not here." Y/N plainly said.

"Well, I was waiting here for like 5 hours." Rin stoically declared.

"You are waiting for?" She asked.

"I instantly head back because you said that you're going outside and the fact that you aren't answering my phone calls." Rin respond.

"I probably didn't heard it." Y/N said.

"Stop being so jealous, [name]." Rin seriously said.

She looked at him and noticed how serious and scary sometimes he can be.

"Because you chose her over me!" Y/N exclaimed.

Rin sighed, "I didn't. She just asked for my help and it doesn't mean that I love her than you. I don't see her in that way, babe. Shiemi is just my friend and nothing else." He said.

"I'm sorry." She pouted.

"Strip." Rin demanded.

Y/N blushed furiously. She bit her bottom lip as she noticed Rin's loose and unbuttoned white polo shirt.

"I said strip." Rin demanded once again.

She's blushing so bad. She started to remove her t-shirt and her jeans. Rin is watching his girlfriend stripping in front of him.

She was about to remove her lacy bra and underwear but Rin signalled her to stop.

"Come here and sit on my lap." Rin said and she did as he told.

Y/N shyly sit on his lap, not making an eye contact with him. Rin smirked then spread her legs, wrapping it around his waist.

"Rin..." She whispered.

He grabbed the back of her neck before pulling her in a rough kiss. She instantly kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. They pulled away and Rin start to unbuckle his belt. Meanwhile, [name] removed Rin's shirt and threw it somewhere else around the room. After that, they are both naked.

"Let's have some fun yet hot." Rin whispered to her ear then held to her waist.

Y/N gasped when he start moving her back and forth, feeling his bulge going inside of her. The bed is creaking and skins are clapping. She gripped to Rin's hair then held to his shoulders and moaned in ecstasy. Her nails dug to his skin. Rin buried his face to her breast then start sucking it. She's bouncing up and down.

"Babe... faster~ Haaaah~" She moaned.

Rin flipped her over and went deeper then quickened up his thrusts. Y/N's legs are now in his shoulders to make his thrusts deeper than before. Her toes are folding in pleasure she feels right now.

"Fuck..." Rin moaned, "Aaaaahhhh....."

"I'm near..." She moaned.

After thrusting a few more, the white hot liquids spurts on the bed cover. While the couple is panting hard after having their hot-session. Rin looked at [name] who's laying down next to him.

"I love you, babe, don't ever forget that." He said then kissed her forehead.

Y/N smiled, "I love you too, sorry for being a brat." She said.

"It's nothing, you're cute when you're jealous." Rin teased then smirk.

"Shut up!" Y/N growled.

Rin smirked then hovered over her once again, "Now for round two."

-

A/N's:

This is so laaaaame and I know it!
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway XD.
Till next update~